The Prophecy: Chapter 5

A mysterious stranger arrives on Terra Alpha, and brngs with her a new enemy.
Trinity Talon

Re: The Prophecy: Chapter 5

Post by Trinity Talon »

"Indeed." Trinity replied and handed Astrid a card. "This is my personal communications number... need anything or remember anything or... just need to talk. Call me. Any time. I literally sleep three hours a night. Used to be two hours, then I had twins..."
Colonel Trinity Morris-Talon
XO Marine 82nd Voluntary Infantry Division

Tasha Ryder

Post by Tasha Ryder »

"I remember... I used to babysit for her twins." Tasha said with a smile as she poked her head in the door. "Hey Astrid... I'll try to get this bunch out of here so you can rest. And don't worry, I'll pick up the tab for all this. My mom runs the hospital. I also do not blame you for what happened with Kim. After the Ajem War, random shit happens... "
Tasha Ryder
Manager, Leo's Blues and Rock Club
"Among other things..."

Astrid Vogler

Post by Astrid Vogler »

She nodded, "Thanks. I'll figure out how to pay it forward, but random shit didn't happen. They were here to kill me. I was lucky, Kim was not."

Trinity Talon

Post by Trinity Talon »

Trinity put her hand on Tasha's shoulder. "I can't speak for Kim, but the Kim I knew... she would have fought no matter what."

"Trin's right... Kim would have fought. So we're not letting this rest." Tasha said with a nod of her head. "Don't blame yourself... Kim was Xenexian, rushing into a fight is kinda what they do."
Colonel Trinity Morris-Talon
XO Marine 82nd Voluntary Infantry Division