A mysterious stranger arrives on Terra Alpha, and brngs with her a new enemy.
Diana Talon

Re: Contact: Chapter 10

Post by Diana Talon »

"Well... if Simon would ever get beyond make out sessions... we could remedy that." Diana said with an impish grin.

Arthur Talon

Post by Arthur Talon »

Arthur made a mock gagging noise, "Simon's like a brother. We grew up together! I couldn't date Lilith, nor her I. We know each other too well!"

Diana Talon

Post by Diana Talon »

"Which is why I am madly in love with him." Diana said with a grin. "I don't have to be someone I'm not around him. And few Terrans compare to him... physically. Trust me, I've gone after the weightlifters and runners and others at the athletic center when I was training for the Olympics... and... he's a lot deeper than he lets on with anyone else. We're up all night sometimes just talking... "

Arthur Talon

Post by Arthur Talon »

Arthur simply shook his head in defeat, "You're a weird one sis."

Diana Talon

Post by Diana Talon »

"Of course I am." Diana said with a proud smile. "We're the children of time travelers, who've lived with their bisexual great-aunts, who are former super spies and oh yeah... our grandfather can shoot fireballs and our grandma is a space wizard. What part of our lives ISN'T weird?"

"Hey I'm the daughter of that bisexual super spy and I've got a half brother and sister that have green hair. And I'm one of the few of the lot of you that hasn't had a real boyfriend in years, because she was artificially aged by an insane mob fashionista bitch." Lana shook her head and chuckled. "At least Simon's cute and... if he's her type, he's her type."

"Thank you Lana." Diana put her arm across her shoulders. "She get's it."

"Besides, if you're goin' after Simon... neither of us are gettin' any... and I don't feel like the lone virgin in this group." Lana said with a smirk.

"Whoa... seriously?" Diana whispered. "I thought you and...?"

"Barely second base... hey if the right one comes along maybe... but until then... " Lana whispered. "Not like I don't have enough on my plate... besides, why are talking about boys?"

"Because this is the first time in years all of us have gotten together and it feels like when we were still carefree kids on the ranch. Adulthood kinda sucks. It's overrated." Diana shrugged her shoulders. "Course, we owe it to those who didn't have the childhood we did... like Astrid there."

Arthur Talon

Post by Arthur Talon »

"Don't worry Lana, you won't be," Arthur said sheepishly. "And no, we didn't," he added cutting off his sister. "Though, it wasn't for lack of trying on my part. I thought we were finally were going to do the deed, and mom and dad came home, and Lindsay dumped that week." He shrugged."It's not my life so if you want Simon I support it. You could do worse."

Diana Talon

Post by Diana Talon »

"I've done a lot worse already." Diana said with a wince."And hey Lilith is hot. I'm not into girls but I feel like i have to step up my game around her." she shrugged her shoulders. "You know Arthur, I do want to see you have someone too, I mean it was sad when Karina had to be your 'date' to... Homecoming was it? Not your fault all the attractive, intelligent women around are related to us."

Arthur Talon

Post by Arthur Talon »

Arthur shrugged, "Well, sort of. I don't get much of a chance to meet folk outside of the family when you work and hang out with only family."