Out in the Open

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
JT Kirk

Re: Out in the Open

Post by JT Kirk »

"You know where I keep it, when you're ready... toss it." JT said with a smile and kissed her lips. "I didn't just marry you because we both got reeeeally drunk I married you because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you and if that includes kids, well then it includes kids. If it doesn't that's fine too. Not like the family doesn't have enough replacements for all of us. We CAN be that one couple that doesn't have kids of our own."
Captain J.T. Kirk
Xenex Defense Force Command/Naval Intelligence
Mate of Mackenzie "Mac" Calhoun-Ryder

Mac Calhoun

Post by Mac Calhoun »

“True and children isn’t necessarily the one area I feel Jason and I need to compete. Although...they can be an effective weapon. Baby water and diaper bombs.” Mac laughed. “I caught Mackenzie chasing JC with Alex. The look of fear on his face was genuine. We could start an army of biological weapons.” She laughed. “It’s not easy for Xenexian females to conceive anyway. We’re only fertile one week out of every three months. So what the hell we’ll just leave it to the fates. We can always make Bella watch it.”

JT Kirk

Post by JT Kirk »

"True enough. She's good with kids, I kinda feel like after that attack, that sooner than later they'd be raising someone else's kids. Not the worst thing in the world. Jon's a good guy, I voted for him twice." JT chuckled. "Hey they gave me two ballots, one for JT Kirk and one for James Kirk... soo... yeah don't tell your grandfather I played Chicago politics."
Captain J.T. Kirk

Mac Calhoun

Post by Mac Calhoun »

Mac laughed, “You might have single handily stole the election James JT Kirk.”

JT Kirk

Post by JT Kirk »

"Shhh." JT chuckled and kissed her cheek. "It wasn't THAT close. So... " he played with her hair. "Do we actually sleep a bit or... shower?" he raised an eyebrow. "Which may lead to more hanky panky..."
Captain J.T. Kirk

Mac Calhoun

Post by Mac Calhoun »

“Shower in the morning. If you move I’ll murder you.” Mac joked as she snuggled closer.

JT Kirk

Post by JT Kirk »

"Yes ma'am." JT said and pulled the covers over her. "I'm goin nowhere."
Captain J.T. Kirk