The Cursed Clock

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Victoria Underwood

Re: The Cursed Clock

Post by Victoria Underwood »

"Well if you want to play farmer, I'll support it, but these hands don't garden. Never have." Victoria said and looked at Ashley and Cece. "We can kill Lady Seig'Ajem now... question is... do either of you take up the mantle, or does it die?" she gestured and retrieved her mask from her buffer band. "The cursed clock can stop here and now... or it can keep ticking."
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis

Abbygale Porter

Post by Abbygale Porter »

Abby laughed, "I think you missed my point, but there is something to be said about graft, but no, I don't want to farm." She tapped the corner of her mouth with forefinger, "But, perhaps you don't have to reinvent the wheel. Being Ajem'dasis doesn't mean evil. It just means you value other things than the Jase'dasis. Maybe you, we, could work as two haves to the same coin. A Yin and Yang if you will."

Victoria Underwood

"Try telling that to the Jase'dasis, a very very long time of the two of our ideologies going head to head with each other." Victoria said as she hit her fists together. "And... babe Ajem is... kiiiinda evil I mean... we do summarily execute failed apprentices and kill our masters. So... we're not exactly angels."

"Then change the script." Cece said as she crossed her arms. "Just because it's always been a certain way doesn't mean that is how it must continue. Porter, you know the one phrase that former President actually made illegal to utter, write or even think... 'we've always done it this way'. I said that once... twenty credit fine."

"Ryder is a grey. He's entirely a Bendu. He's neither really good nor really 'bad'. He's a protagonist in our little protagonists vs. antagonists. Perhaps... this is what is needed." Victoria said and looked at Ashley. "I can release you as my apprentice if you don't want to be involved in this conflict. Or... you stand at our side."

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

"I want Dominus' head as much as anyone," Ashley said with venom, "And I have little love for the rest of the Four Horsemen. If you are on the side of opposition to them, then I am at your side."

"And I'm on the side that doesn't result in our downfall," Abby added. "Where be it in this reality or the next."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Victoria Underwood

"Well if it comes to it, we find another reality where we can live out lives as safely as possible, either slipping into our counterpart's lives there or just finding our own corner of a world and making a life." Victoria said with a smile. "You'd be welcome to join us Ashley. Provided you can handle the... what did that one aide that knows we're a couple call us?"

Abbygale Porter

Abby smirked, "I don't know. What did she have to say about us? I would imagine it wasn't flattering. Probably something along the lines of filthy sodomites. Or perhaps no good for nothing layabouts. Pfft she's just jealous."
Last edited by Abbygale Porter on Fri May 01, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Victoria Underwood

"Sapphic Saps." Victoria said with a snap of her fingers. "And oh she is entirely jealous, woman hasn't had a lover since Jaresh Inyo was President of the Federation." she rolled her eyes. "Although I truly do not plan on hiding 'us' anymore. The Ajem'dasis part maybe... but not us. I didn't go through great pains to keep Lady Seig'Ajem in the shadows to just go 'surprise she was me all along!'. But it's not worth it. I still believe in it and I'm not a damn monk like those Jase'dasis, thinking their so pious even though in a fight we're both going to remove limbs and run a person through with our kildens. But someone has to end the enmity and it may as well be us. Carly... I'm not asking you to become an Ajem'dasis, but would you at least work with us?"

"So how do we explain where I was all this time?" Cece said and crossed her arms. "Even if I was under deep cover, I'd still report in at some point."

"Rogue elements of the Ajem'dasis kept you prisoner, I rescued and freed you and disposed of the acolytes that betrayed me." Victoria said without missing a beat.

"I'm not sure if I should be worried or impressed you came up with that so quickly." Cece raised an eyebrow. "Alright, fine... but if this is just a scheme, I will end it. Now... can I please get some real clothes and that psionic blocker turned off?"

"I dunno what do you think Abbygale?" Victoria smirked slightly as she looked at Cece. "I kinda like the view. We need more half naked girls around."

"Victoria...." Cece gave her the trademark 'Kinsey' deathglare.

Abbygale Porter

"Victoria," Abby said with a roll of her eyes. "We're not common rabble or idiotic men. Give the woman some clothes."
Last edited by Abbygale Porter on Fri May 01, 2020 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Victoria Underwood

"Oh I suppose... maybe that grey dress that doesn't fit any of us." Victoria replied. "That dress maker that thought both of us were just 'retaining water'. Riiiight." she gestured with her hand. "But you're tiny."

"Despite my family lineage too. Although I have a 4th cousin that's kind of petite like me." Cece said as she was lead up to the house by the three women. "Although I was hoping I'd get my mother's curves."

"Indeed, the woman is built like a goddess." Victoria said and clasped her hands behind her back. "Angry as a goddess too. Destroyed four worlds and nearly single handedly eradicated the Brethren."

"I can't believe that." Cece shook her head. "Had to have been another Kinsey."

"I don't think so... " Victoria said and smirked. "Ophelia did something to your parents, they are now on the run."

Abbygale Porter

"The Terra Alphan government seems to believe that it was her. I hear Alice Ryder nearly tossed Nick Ryder off the top story of their residence after he and a security force chased Kinsey and Jack through the residence during their escape. At this point I'm reluctant to believe anything concretely, but in this case my money is on your folks."