The Worriment Waltz

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Khan Noonian Singh

Re: The Worriment Waltz

Post by Khan Noonian Singh »

"Just taking it all in." Noonian said as he steepled his hands in front of him. "As for Dominus and his brood, I am trying to think how they managed to take ME and my brethren out of the game back in the day. Of course it was partially mutual. Get us off world with the hope that someday we'd colonize a world of our own or humanity would evolve... or devolve enough that we could pick up the pieces." he gestured with his hand. "Yet Dominus or Bellatrix are not interested in simply ruling. They realize that's more hassle than its worth. They are after pure power. Power we can't hope to stop and yet... if they did manage to use it on us, what then? Destruction for destruction's sake? Not to say there aren't other Dominus counterparts that wish to actually rule and in some ways, what's the harm? He feels like he's 'got us' and yet we go about our lives as we always have. As long as we aren't affecting him. The only true way to stop them. Stop them all. Every last one of them, all at once. And take whatever they've been trying to create."

"And then we'd be the big bads." Nick replied.

"Not necessarily." Noonian said and took a sip of his tea. "We use it against them and remind the other comers that they'll get the same. But I digress.. that's what Khan would do. What Dr. Singh would do, is make them think it's their idea to leave us alone. Hassle somewhere else or find some other quiet corner of the multiverse."
Noonian "Khan" Singh
AlphaTek Industries - BioMedical Sciences
Husband of Natalia Ryder - Former "Despot"

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"Fuck." Bella said softly as she put her head in her hands. "That's what Kinsey did, Bartyn's version, when she kicked Dominus out of their reality. Ours can blow up planets now and probably wouldn't mind trying to take over Dominus' stuff if she thought it'd help and Jack would help her."
First Lady Isabella Price

Khan Noonian Singh

"So in essence, they have created their own destroyers. But so have we. If Kinsey and Jack fill that power vacuum, we'll still have essentially a sword of Damocles hanging over us. Relative peace and security, held onto only by the thinnest of threads. What if one of them decides that Terra Alpha has gotten too full of itself, or we act to defend ourselves and somehow anger them, do we bear the same fate as the Brethren? Or Earth? Or Q'nos? Or Cardassia Prime?" Noonian said and took a sip of his tea. "Why do you think us Augments were so feared? We were smarter, faster, stronger and more driven than most people in the 20th Century, 'superior ability bred superior ability to control' which was proven right. We leave Kinsey and Jack alone but the genie may already be out of the bottle with them."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“So what do you think we should with them?” Bella inquired.

Khan Noonian Singh

"This may sound harsh but... find a way to sort of... de-evolve them. At least back to how they were before the capture. Clearly they have, as JT so succinctly told me, 'zero fucks to give'. The children may give them an excuse to return. Still, they would have to believe that the Kinsey and Jack that did all that were not them, simply 'other' Jacksons and Kinseys."

"Kind of makes sense in a way. Like Julie Lei. She was a tyrant bitch on heels, but that was more the influence of her 'other'." JT said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"No, she was always a tyrant bitch on heels, but she wasn't an Empress. At one time I liked her strong will and take no crap from man, woman or small mammal personality." Nick said and chuckled lightly. "But her first thought was never kindness. And Jack and Kinsey at least make the attempt to be kind."

"Still, they may be our best hope at eradicating the Scions threat once and for all. BUT like I said, there'll be a power vacuum and someone will attempt to fill it, better the devils we know than some unknown quantity?" Noonian said. "Of course, that's even providing they're even in our galaxy anymore. The brief scans I've seen from Jack's upgraded Pod, they can leave our galaxy. They can be so far that we don't even have a means of measuring how far."

"And yet Jack told Jason that if they needed them, they would show up, no matter what." Nick reminded him. "In the meantime... we should probably start rallying our allies, just in case Bellatrix gets petty and vindictive."

"Or just bored." Noonian said with a smirk. "If their base ship is destroyed there isn't much more than they can do there other than go out and find trouble."
Noonian "Khan" Singh

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

“Okay for now Jack and Kinsey are not our priority Dominus is. We maybe safe from him but there are still a lot of planets out there that aren’t. As for Jason’s ability to contact Jack and Kinsey...using the kids is off the table. We are not involving them in this. If I find out one of you has I will shove an arrow so far up your ass you’ll never find it.” Bella said eyeing every single person in the room. “If that’s not plain enough. Don’t fuck with my children.”

Nicole Decker

Post by Nicole Decker »

"Momma has spoken." Nicole said and nodded her head. "Alright so... about Dominus then... we need a workable plan then. Clint managed to get us some allies with the Klingons, the Romulans have always been willing to help us, but you know how they are with the Klingons or rather, vice versa."

"I got the impression that they'll help us as long as they're kept in the loop." Clint said and shrugged his shoulders. "After the way the Empire has been since the whole fall of the Federation, it's still surprising, but a common enemy will do that."

"Indeed, so we need to quietly find out who's with us and if we need to plan an all fronts offensive, we'll need everyone's support." Nicole slid a padd to Jon and Bella. "Given that the Brethren are off the board, that does help... but they wouldn't do that unless they had a back up in place. I think they are capable of doing what they could do even without KInsey or the Brethren's help. It's been a few days and we haven't seen the Scions anywhere near our space, of course, this deal that Kinsey brokered that Nicholas mentioned... it could still stand. In which case... we may have a very limited window of opportunity, but like Noonian said, there'd be a power vacuum."

"And vacuums suck." Nick said with a smirk. "Sorry I had to."

"Mmhmm..." Nicole side eyed him and shook her head. "Of course, perhaps Kinsey is our ultimate deterrent, even if she's not here. We make them believe she's a simple call away."
Nicole Decker
Director of the Mount, Strategic Homeworld Intelligence and Logistics Directorate

Alice Ryder

Post by Alice Ryder »

"Dominus would be a fool to attack us now. He's seen her power first hand and knows what she's capable of. There isn't anything she wouldn't do to protect her children and they're here." Alice said matter of fact and pointed to Jon and Bella. "They were entrusted to both of you. Which speaks volumes of what they think of you."
Alice Huntington Ryder

Jonathan Price

Post by Jonathan Price »

"I know... I have to say, it made me cry... briefly." Jon replied. "We're going to be raising them as our's and considering that Kinsey and Jack helped raise her in her reality, it's our way of giving that back." he made a few notes. "So we basically give the impression that while we're watching their kids, Kinsey and Jack very close and very ready to kill."
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha

Isabella price

Post by Isabella price »

"He sobbed like a baby." Bella teased. "Anyway, I think that is the impression we give. That may be the impression they wanted us to have and until otherwise I think that's what we go with. Then when we're done with Dominus we worry about Kinsey and Jack if they've given us a reason to worry."