Run Like Hell

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Victoria Underwood

Run Like Hell

Post by Victoria Underwood »

New Georgia Governor's Mansion --

Victoria was laying naked on the bed, her lover Abbygale still entwined in her arms and legs with the sheets half covering them both. It was almost a peaceful morning, the birds were chirping, the sun was warm, yet the clouds gave it a nice bit of coolness. At least until she heard the distinctive sound of a kilden being activated and the Iljuna rocketing her awake. She reached out her hand and pushed the would be attacker against the wall.

"I wondered how long it would take." Victoria said in a low voice. "But to my home? My bedroom even?" she said with an almost eerie calm manner. The attacker was stunned by the sudden jolt against the wall, but thought he could still take her, she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing. "You do not know the power of the Ajem'dasis!" she gestured and let loose a storm of lightning against the acolyte and would be assassin. He attempted to block it with his kilden, but Victoria snapped his wrist using the iljuna, causing it to the clatter the floor.

"D... Dominus... said... it's over." He croaked out. "To finish you and her off... you are... no longer... required."

"Well then, that makes life certainly a fair share easier I would say." Victoria said coldly and fried the acolyte to a crisp. Reaching out she sensed that he was alone for now. "Abbygale, wake up... it's time to go."

"What the hell... oh... huh... " Cece said as she ran in and put her phaser back in her high holster. "Alright then... so... I guess this was Dominus and Bellatrix firing you eh?"

"Indeed. Fetch Ashley and help her purge our records here. There is to be nothing linking the Ajem'dasis to me or Abbygale. We're leveling the place, blame it on this fellow, they'll find him and it'll clear us." Victoria said as she reached out and a suit dress and a pair of heels came to her hand. "I swear Miss Ryder if you are going to work against me, I don't mind another body here."

"I told you I'd help and I will, we'll work up strategy on the way to Terra Alpha, time to run like hell and get going." Cece said as she gave her a nod of her head. "Just save a piece of Ophelia for me, pay back for Selene."

"Ah revenge so an un-Jase'dasis thing." Victoria laughed and thumbed her comm. "This is Victoria, Ashley... pack up, it's time leave the mansion."
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis

Cece Ryder

Re: Run Like Hell

Post by Cece Ryder »

Cece joined Victoria on their cloaked ship that was parked behind the Mansion. She had a briefcase in one hand and a suitcase in the other.

"How do you have stuff? You came here naked." Victoria raised an eyebrow.

"Records from your office, changes of clothes for the four of us. I grew up with a spy for a protector, you may think you know how to be invisible, I know how to be invisible while being completely visible." Cece said and gave her a look. "I sent a coded message to my mother's office, Daisy should be able to decode it, need a safe house when we get to Terra Alpha that we can base out of until I can set up something. I'm going to remain 'dead'. You and Abbygale should come clean with at least Ryder. Otherwise, Sandoval is going to kill you both on sight once she knows who you really are."

"Better not, that WAS part of our deal." Victoria said and pulled off her gloves. "I have our patsy in place, all we need to do is be far enough away from New Georgia before I activate it. I do not want to run forever, but for now... this is the only way to ensure our continued survival. At least until he's dealt with once and for all, as well as Bellatrix."
Carly "Cece" Calhoun-Ryder
Nanny/Bodyguard/Tech Support

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

- Ealier
Ashley dropped from above with a soft thump. Her prey twisted in shock. Her red kliden glowing.

Ashley righted herself and drew back her ebony hood to reveal her face. "Hello there. I don't recall you being on the guest list."

"The false bitch's apprentice," she snarled hate.

Ashley laughed, "That's a new one. I believe Lady Seig'ajem is the true master of the Ajem'dasis in this reality. That makes your master the false master. Which one is it? Lord Wanker or Lady Bissom?"

"You will die for that," the acolyte snarled and charged at Ashley.

Ashley twisted and the kliden sliced through her robes but didn't make contact with skin. Using the ijulna Ashley pushed the acolyte off balance and sent her stumbling into a hedge.

That bought her time to draw her twin klidens. The crimson blades hummed through the air as she took up a stance appropriate for duel wielding. The acolyte pulled herself from the hedge cut and bleeding from the rose thorns. "Now, I'm going to make your death slow and painful."

"You keep making threats, yet you are obviously not up to the task of backing them up. Why don't you run back to your masters with your tail between your legs and tell the wankers to send a real challenge?"

"Bitch!" The acolyte screamed and charged Ashley.

In a single fluid side step to the left Ashley disarmed the acolyte by removing the hand with her right kliden, and with the left she severed the head.

Ashley deactivated her klidens and with the ijulna she drew her opponent's kliden to her and tucked it into her belt as her comm came to life, "This is Victoria, Ashley... pack up, it's time leave the mansion."

"Of course my lady," Ashley replied.

- Now

"That is not like Sandoval. She is.... or was Starfleet. An engineer and and a starship captain. Blood for blood is not in her nature. If you are to die by her hand my lady it would be at your choosing. I think we should seek the help of someone who knows Bellatrix better than anyone. We must seek out and recruit her former apprentice."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Victoria Underwood

Victoria hummed. "That... is a brilliant idea Ashley." she said and crossed her arms. "Well then, perhaps we should give you that mission."

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

"I am a nobody my lady," Ashley said with modesty. "My words will fall hollow, and I would never dare to speak for you."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

"Oh really? You're an Ajem'dasis apprentice and you can't speak for yourself?" Cece crossed her arms and looked at her. "Victoria would not have chosen someone who could not convince someone, let alone another former apprentice to throw in with us. Besides, it's not as if you're trying to convert her, she's already on the side of the light. My Aunts had something to do with that."
Carly "Cece" Calhoun-Ryder
Nanny/Bodyguard/Tech Support

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

Ashley shot Cece a deadly glare, "Of course I can speak for myself! However, I know my place, and I am not comfortable speaking for Lady Seig'ajem. And, I assure you she may not be Ajem'dasis, but she is no Jase'dasis." To Victoria she kneeled, "If that is you will I shall speak with Donovan."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Victoria Underwood

"Well that IS what I asked of you, but if you need back up, then take Cece." Victoria said as she cocked her head slightly. "Or are you afraid that Donovan is going to challenge you?"

Ashley Walker

Post by Ashley Walker »

"I am not afraid of a challenge. If I die then it was my destiny, and I don't fear death. I don't need Cece, but I will not stop her from following either."
HRH Princess Ashley
Countess of Harewood
House of Windsor

Victoria Underwood

"God you Brits are so fatalistic." Victoria muttered. "Look, if Kat's a bitch to you, remind her what's at stake. Cece if you think you need to go with Ashley fine... but you did say there's a lot of work to do, which is why you wanted to 'remain dead'. Make up your mind girl." she said and sat down in one of the seats. "Abbygale and I are going to be sticking our necks out but we didn't talk about death once. We fully plan on this working, that's how us Ajem'dasis lasted so long, we were confident not cocky."

"That's almost inspiring." Cece said and tapped her chin. "Perhaps I was a bit hasty... maybe I just need to keep the circle small. But let's be realistic, the one that's going to kill us is Dominus or Bellatrix and they have the capacity to do that. They just destroyed four planets in almost as many days."

"And that's why it's time to adjust our tactics. Life to fight another day." Victoria said and looked at Abbygale. "And... perhaps its time to make a few things more formal."