We're in This Together

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Clint Cross

Re: We're in This Together

Post by Clint Cross »

"He's huge. I mean, little kids can ride him, if he likes them." Clint said with a laugh. "He's a good dog though, loyal, loving, cleans a pot in five seconds. The kids love to 'borrow' him."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy

Liara

Post by Liara »

“Borrow him for what?” Selene asked with a raised eyebrow as she cut into her steak.
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"The twins like to take him camping sometimes, or Bella just needs her dog and she's got him at the Compound. He's at the Compound more lately, thankfully he was there when Bartyn hit our houses. I'd miss him." Clint said as he buttered his veggies. "Course, I'd worry he'd get weird around you without like me or Bella around to reassure him. He's almost as tall as you when he stands on his hind legs."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence

Liara

Post by Liara »

“Wow.” Selene said and smile. “I want to meet him. If you think he won’t eat me.”
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"Nah he won't eat you. Probably slobber all over you." Clint chuckled. "Y'know it's funny... when we moved into the house, Bella got this that dog, she grew up with him, or at least in her timeline she grew up with him. Was a weird experience for both of us, I never had a pet that was really 'mine', oh sure I loved animals but in Chicago my parents never let us have a pet, too easy for dad's enemies to use against us. All the moving around I did after that, couldn't really keep one of my own. Strays and friends' pets were about as close as I had. Selene never really owned a pet. And here we get this monster sized dog that protected us more than once. Being with you lately... it's making me reflect on how much had changed in the past half decade for me... for her. For us. Went from the most fucked up lives to... like somewhat status quo for people."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence

Liara

Post by Liara »

“Never had a pet either and I’m glad I didn’t have one there...You miss your dog Cross go get him.” Selene said as she took a bit of her steak. “Son of bitch. I knew he was full of shit! Oh my god this is just...oh my god.”
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"Told you it was good." Clint replied. "You've got that 'everything I've eaten before this is bullshit' face. Told you, this planet... best food in the quadrant. I've yet to have a bad meal anywhere, other than replicators.'
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence

Liara

Post by Liara »

“Eating this slow is going be hard it’s so good.” Selene said taking another bite. The steak was full of so much flavor and it was juicy. It was like nothing she’d ever tasted before. This reality was truly amazing and she couldn’t understand why anyone would want to destroy it. “You know what screw Dominus. I’m not going to let him turn this reality into mine.”
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"And all it took was steak." Clint said with a chuckle as he cut into it and took a bite of his own. "Oh yeah... fuck Dominus... he's not screwing this up."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence

Liara

Post by Liara »

“It’s more then that. You know he’ll still have something like this but everyone else they’d be killed over it. Just like a slave sneaking a strawberry. He doesn’t have the right to take something that doesn’t belong to him!” Selene said passionately. “None of this is his!”
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara