Home Again

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Cece Ryder

Re: Home Again

Post by Cece Ryder »

"Oh it's top tier... but there's top tier and there's people like you." Cece replied. "Although there are something like 290 cleaning crew members and 383 maintenance workers."
Carly "Cece" Calhoun-Ryder
Nanny/Bodyguard/Tech Support

Liara

Post by Liara »

“Selene helped train them?” Liara inquired.
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

"Depends on your definition of 'training'. More like if they could survive her, then they made the cut. If not, they got sent to the Academy for more training." Cece gestured with her hand. "Not that many could, but if they at least recognized what was going on, that got them bonus points. Clint did more of the actual training, Selene was the final exam."

Liara

Post by Liara »

“That sounds enjoyable.” Liara laughed. “He takes protecting his family seriously doesn’t he? He put a lot of work into this house ensure Kaitlyn and James were protected and that Bella would be eventually.”
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

"He cares, a lot more than he realizes sometimes." Cece said softly as she took a sip of her tea. "Sometimes it's sweet, sometimes it's a bit... much, but it comes from a good place. He has a huge heart. Threw off your counterpart too. Was not used to anyone looking out for them." she sighed. "You're a lucky woman Liara."

Liara

Post by Liara »

“You miss him don’t you? RJ.” Liara inquired. “Go see him Cece. I don’t know maybe being telepathic you could help him in someway. And if you need me to I can eliminate the obstacle in your way.”
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

"I do... but his family's made it clear that I'm not exactly welcome. He wouldn't have been hurt if he wasn't heading to the party for Jason and Kassie at Joe's, because I wanted him to join us. His sister's been the most vocal against me being around him." Cece sighed and shook her head. "I still wonder if I was attracted to him because I needed someone to... get over what happened with me and Fred Underwood. Besides... I've been single longer than I've been with anyone. Not like I can really have children of my own. So any relationship's more companionship than anything else. Maybe someday but for now... I think you and Clint need me as the kid's Nanny slash Bodyguard. And... someone has to help you navigate this new world, besides your boyfriend."

Liara

Post by Liara »

“Would Selene just let you sit here or would she call you on your bullshit?” Liara inquired bluntly. “If you really wanted to see RJ you wouldn’t let his family stop you. You the daughter of Jackson and K’n’zy and you’ve had training by Selene. What this is is cowardice and Selene would be disappointed in you.”
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

"Maybe." Cece said softly and looked into her mug. "Still my boyfriend isn't even awake and take it from a telepath, I can handle a few 'haters' but there's only so much negative emotion I can really take. It wasn't exactly the most appropriate relationship, at least at my former position. Of course, Bella was Nick's secretary and Alice was Angel's Chief of Sciences. So it's not as if that really stopped anyone in our family." she smiled slightly. "Besides, I'm trying to lay low. Visiting my boyfriend in a hospital with a mother and sister that hover constantly and have friends among the nurses, isn't a good way to keep off the radar. I already made them forget I visited a few times, too many times and I may fry their brains."

Liara

Post by Liara »

“Well when you decide to go again I can go with if you want. I wouldn’t mind reminding them that RJ wasn’t the only victim
That night. At least he’s still alive.” Liara said glancing towards the stairs.
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara