Home Again

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Liara

Re: Home Again

Post by Liara »

Liara laughed, “she needs a detach button but maybe Coulson can be my backup.”
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"I think Coulson's already taking to you. He seems to know when someone needs a buddy." Clint replied. "He was my shadow until I had to take him to Bella."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy

Liara

Post by Liara »

“He seems pretty smart. Maybe smart enough to go get me more coffee.” Liara said with a grin. Coulson grumped and it made it her laugh. “Or not.”
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"Yeah, he won't bring liquids. Although I've toyed with the idea of one of those kegs around his collar..." Clint replied. "But I could get us some more coffee. I should have brought the whole pot." he cocked his head slightly. "James is gone, so it's just Cece and Kaitlyn... we could go down and get some breakfast." he tossed her a simple purple slip nightgown. "These things are all over the place, I had no idea Selene bought so many to stash. Still, not a bad idea... I mean, once upon a time there was a news outlet putting out a bounty on getting topless pictures of Selene. Like I said, you're an attractive woman. I just prefer the only ones who see the full Liara are me or marks... and it's the last thing they see. Like the Joker says, If you gotta go, go with a smile."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence

Liara

Post by Liara »

“Are you getting possessive?” Liara inquired as she kissed him.
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"No... not really. Well okay maybe a little. I mean, there's nudes of my daughter floating around, I know for sure that Kassie's got a whole spread out there, few will admit to having Alice Ryder nudes... I mean, I don't like the idea of agents having their bodies completely exposed. Makes it harder if that comes up in a mission and they go 'hey I know those tits!'." Clint chuckled. "People already know my naked butt."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence

Liara

Post by Liara »

“I could fix that.” Liara joked as she kissed him.
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"You are the best girlfriend ever." Clint said and kissed her again. "C'mon. Let's get some breakfast... "
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence

Cece Ryder

Post by Cece Ryder »

Cece had sensed their 'need' for breakfast and was thankful that's all she sensed... she had been trying to train herself to block out erotic thoughts. Especially since she had no one to really... exorcise those with. She had attempted to check in on RJ, but his sister pretty much blocked anyone from seeing him and was either planning to force her way into the Secret Service or start a lawsuit against the Ryder clan.

"Hey you two... I got breakfast in the covered warming plates for you. S... Liara, after you two eat, I want to take a few photos of you, one for your new ID and a few for your profiles, going to do a little creative time jumping, so you'll have always existed here as Selene's spychick twin sister. Basically just inserting video and stills of you into archival footage and sensors." Cece said as she pulled off her shoes and tossed them over to Coulson. "Have fun buddy... these are giving me blisters." she winced and rubbed her feet. "Being back in this house, I realized how much I missed and owed Selene for everything she did for me and my siblings pretty much my entire life. I want to do that for Kaitlyn and James and the two of you. Besides, I think I can teach her better than any teacher in a school."
Carly "Cece" Calhoun-Ryder
Nanny/Bodyguard/Tech Support

Liara

Post by Liara »

“I’m far from an expert but I think she’d like that.” Liara said as she filled her mug with more coffee.
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara