We Are Not of This World

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Alice Ryder

Re: We Are Not of This World

Post by Alice Ryder »

“I always liked that waterfall.” Alice said fondly. “Do whatever you need to breath life into this place. We’ll be here for awhile. I was thinking we should get horses.”
Alice Huntington Ryder

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"I think that's an excellent idea. I want to turn the horse barn back into a horse barn." Nick said as he put his arm around her shoulders. "Trinity and Ethan sent along a whole crate of tack. Unless they think we're way kinkier in the bedroom and the saddle's for one of us."
Nicholas "Nick" Ryder-Huntington
Husband, Father, Inventor, Maker, Defender
Former President, Founder Alpha Quadrant Alliance

Alice Ryder

Post by Alice Ryder »

“I very seriously doubt that Nicholas.” Alice laughed. “It’s been a very long time since I’ve ridden properly. Actually, the last I road was before I left for the academy. There were horses at the academy, of course, but I just never found the time.”
Alice Huntington Ryder

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Captain Pennington... he made me learn to ride. 'Can't go drivin' or flyin' on every world you set foot on kid... may have to mount up and ride something. So get your lily white arse on that horse Mister." Nick chuckled and sighed. "All of us tech heads had to learn how to ride, 'low tech for your high tech goof offs.' There's plenty of places to ride around here too. This estate is amazing, makes me want to change history to keep it from turning into some ugly nothing zone. I won't but still, glad we came here to enjoy it."

Alice Ryder

Post by Alice Ryder »

“It’s just a place.” Alice said as she took a sip of her tea. “I walked away from it along time ago. What happens to it in the future is what it deserves and it’s my father’s doing. We must focus on the here and now Mr. Huntington.”
Alice Huntington Ryder

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Indeed, Mrs. Huntington. Still, it's nice to have the peace. And I think Gale could really thrive here, I always sort of worried about him never really getting to have a childhood without people hounding him." taking a sip of the coffee he smiled broadly. "And we can be that fun couple that has dinner parties every so often, where the other kids play in our yard, where we take trips and not have a million messages waiting for us."

Alice Ryder

Post by Alice Ryder »

“It sounds lovely.”‘Alice said as she kissed him.
Alice Huntington Ryder

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"Neighbors seem pretty cool. She's a former CMO apparently, Atticus pegged me as Starfleet right off. Guess I still have that 'look' to me." Nick put his hand on Alice's back and chuckled. "I really do need to set up our security sensors, scared the crap out of me when they came over to the workshop. Not that I want this to be the Compound, but I like at least getting a ping on the comm when someone's on the land." he kissed her neck and smiled. "Last night was actually the best few hours of sleep I've had in months. I didn't have my on going nightmare that Dominus recaptured us, or that we never escaped and it was all a delusion."

Alice Ryder

Post by Alice Ryder »

“It was quiet. Almost to quiet without the sounds of one or more of your security devices going. It took me a little longer to drift off.” Alice admitted. “But I did sleep soundly I think.”
Alice Huntington Ryder

Nick Ryder
Site Admin

Post by Nick Ryder »

"You were out cold, I was playing with your hair... rubbing your thigh. Whatever you've been using on your legs is amazing, they're so soft. " Nick said with a wink. "You were out before I was, or you're getting better at faking it."