Handover

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Tereska Kellow

Re: Handover

Post by Tereska Kellow »

"Good, she's in rough shape, whoever attacked her was brutal." Teri said as she tapped a padd and set the beam in coordinates. "In my opinion, I think she needs a new face, she lost a breast, she lost some meat on her leg and on one of her arms. According to her file from when she was running with her late husband, she was about 10 pounds heavier than she is now. She's barely 85 pounds now. Keep the fluids and nutrient tube in for a day or so, hopefully she'll be able to take the grafts and cosmetic surgery in a few days. I repaired as much as I could without stressing her system out, I don't think she's eaten in at least a few days."

"Kind of hard to feel bad about an Ajem'dasis Mistress who killed a lot of good people and hurt others." Olivia replied.

"Mercy. Always mercy Olivia. And on that note... I have lobster waiting." Teri saluted and beamed away.

"Should I have reminded her she's allergic to shellfish?" Kirby said with a wince.
Lt. Col. Tereska "Teri" Kellow
Marine Medical Officer Out of Time and Space

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

Arisu walked down into Alpha Section's sickbay and looked at her exhausted mentor. "Sorry I'm late, we had to do a sweep to see if any Ajem'dasis were around before we came in." she motioned to the two 'grey' Jase beside her. "Guard the entry points. No one in or out without credentials. Ajem'dasis do not pass."

They simply nodded their heads and took their posts. The two were Betazoid and twins, although one had brown hair and the other had grey and black hair.

"So, Sieg'Ajem finally came out of her spider hole huh?" Arisu said as she crossed her arms and sighed. "I think the one that attacked her was Thade. Bellatrix's new apprentice. We have no idea what she really looks like, so it's hard to use facial recognition." she patted her kilden. "We'll just have to be on alert, but if she was able to do this to her, she's good but not that good, obviously she left her alive."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"I thought the kids were her apprentices... or well the equivalent," Rebecca said. "Either way I imagine Bellatrix has agents all over this planet. It's what I would do."

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Same. My guess is, she tried to embed someone early on, that's why we haven't been able to get a firm lock on the WHO just the what." Arisu replied. "I'm guessing whoever she is... and it IS a 'she'... has been here for quite a while, because none of our spies have picked up anything out of the ordinary at least until the reports of this battle and they were fighting across a good chunk of town, at least under it." she ran her hands through her hair. "Sewer always takes forever to wash out... but there's something brewing, ever since they took out Monastery they're being very coy, probably because we're on the defensive and scrambling because we lost so many of our number."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"They have always been cagey. Dominus does something incredibly public, brutal, and what many of us would say insane, and Bellatrix turns around and does something logical and surgical. Those two truly compliment each other. She tones him down, and he gets her to take risks."

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Match made in Hell." Ari said as she glanced at Underwood. "Speaking of complimentary partners... you need sleep. Otherwise you're going to be entirely useless for days while you try to catch up on lost rest." she put her hand on Becca's shoulder. "I'll let you know if she tells us anything, although with as much pain killer as she's no doubt full of, she's going to be out for a while."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"No rest for the wicked I'm afraid. One of Julie's kids got me on something. He thinks it's important, and that I need to accompany him. Not sure what I'll be able to do, but he's conveniced I'm intragal and I guess that's enough."

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Well you rest alright... whatever it is, it can wait a few hours for you to sleep." Arisu replied. "Wait another one of Julie's kids? How the fuck many kids did she have that we didn't know about? Oh wait... this is that one that she mentioned to us all cryptically wasn't it?"
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

Rebecca yawned, "I don't have a clue. Who could keep up? And Julie was... well, Julie, and we never saw eye to eye."

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"No kidding... for years I used to feel bad about impersonating her and sleeping with Nick that one time and then I found out just how many men she'd been with besides him... " Ari rolled her eyes. "And I thought I was the slut of the three of us sisters. At least I was single, but she was still married and had children." she shook her head. "Anyway... hey, crash at Angel's place, I'm planning on doing that as well. I need to get some sun, I've been in heavy robes and leather way too long. Not like you can't beam there and back. And I'm tired of meditating on a holodeck with a fake beach, I need the real thing. My Hawaiian soul needs it."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy