End of Line...

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Ophelia

Re: End of Line...

Post by Ophelia »

"Who are some of their key players that you feel are most... dangerous? I've got some names in mind but I'm curious who you're worried about, you follow them a tad more closely than I am. I'll be honest, so many of them look alike and act alike. You take one out another one will take their place and do the same bloody thing."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix leaned over and switched on the holo-projector and entered commands into it to bring up a list of prominent Cardassian officials. "Most of them came in after Elam Grarrak became head of the Dutapa Council, and as such are pro-Federation, now pro-Alliance."

She tapped a few simulated keys on the table and the list was reduced to a single Cardassian. An aging male with deep wrinkles and snow white hair. "Jalon Gol is one of those politicians that share far too many traits with a cockroach. I honestly don't think he has any political affiliation to anyone but himself, though he officially supports the Alliance... of course he also supported Gul Dukat, then the Dominion, and then the Federation, and the the Independence Party.. Why they didn't execute him after the war is beyond my comprehension."

She tapped more keys and Gol's bio was replaced by a middle-aged Cardassian male in military dress. "Gul Varyn Min of the 2nd Order is a xenopobe, and ardent supporter of of isolationism. He has a fair amount of support especially with the troops under his command. Guls Tran and Wolvin of the 5th and 9th Orders are close friends with Gul Min, but they haven't publicly announced their views on isolationism. Other than his xenophobia Gul Min has been a steller officer for the Cardassian Military. He's been awarded twelve times for acts of valor."

Bellatrix tapped the keys again and the main list returned. Sitting back she picked up her wine to let Ophelia take in the information.
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Both seem dangerous in their own rights." Ophelia mused as she sipped her drink. "Although I wonder... who are their understudies, the ones who have the most to gain from their... removal?" she cocked her head slightly. "Jalon Gol is a survivor, Varyn Min while an isolationist is a loyalist to their world. Which is helpful, but that could go into fanaticism if hit the wrong way. In some ways I would appeal to those under them. Even a cockroach has others of a similar mindset they surround themselves with, who share their survival skills or perhaps don't but would like to see the old bastard finally gone. Question is, would their successors be more in our favor or more against us? I have a Cardassian whore, she made her way up the food chain, but there were girls under her rank that wanted to be where she was. Do what she did. When she was taken, they moved up and yet only a few were truly able to replace her. Although if it's about simply currying their favor, I could deploy the whore and let her make our side seem very appealing. Or... she can kill them in their sleep or I start removing fingers and toes."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"I think we should give Gul Min the support he needs... or encouragement to take his views to more than just talk. If he succeeds the Cardassians withdraw into themselves and we conquer them when we see fit. If he doesn't there's a civil war and the Cardassians are no longer in a position to aide the Alliance. Either way it's a win for us."
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"I suppose I could be his 'angel of mercy' who showers him with gifts and makes him feel like his views are more than valid, they are right and proper... and then let the chips fall where they may. Although we could simply introduce some foreign threat to Cardassia... say a virus or something that came because of 'outsiders'. When in fact, it can be a very old Cardassian plague they long forgot about which means it would attack them natively, but he can whip up support to keep Cardassia out of the Alliance and of course there will be others that will think that's crazy and fight back. So we achieve both our goals." she tapped her chin. "In fact... that Cardassian whore I mentioned... she could be our carrier. Among others. I have a few Cardassians in the pits that we've been experimenting on with various physical and environmental changes. They could 'freed' but controlled by me into spreading into the population, major hubs. All carrying the virus, all extremely infectious to Cardassians."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix nodded, "I had planned on sending Ian, but if you want you can go. You might tap Belmore, the new Jase'dasis defector that joined us a few days ago. I had planned on using this to test his loyalty."
Last edited by Bellatrix on Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"I could, but if we doubt his loyalty, why are we using him for a mission like this?" Ophelia said as she gestured with her hand. "I'd rather test his loyalty under more controlled circumstances." she hummed lightly. "I'll have him come around my corner of the world, give him a few tests of my own before i take him into the field."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"I approve. I saw that Cardassian's kliden use. It's weak and disorderly, and Ian can handle him easily. For you it isn't even a threat. I would never send someone like that into the field without proper supervision, and you always make them get their hands very dirty so they can't go back to their old ways."
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"My secret is trying to get them to please me by doing what I ask of them and getting increasingly depraved. They know if they refuse then I'll do what I'm asking them to do to someone else to them. Also gives me a good idea of how ruthless they'll be in the field." Ophelia said as she took a sip of wine and smiled. "If they hesitate or try to be... compassionate. Then I know they aren't suited for what we'll ask of them. You're right, my kilden skills may not be at the level you wish to see them at, but I use mine a bit more... creatively. Slowly searing the flesh off their body with the blade usually makes even the toughest person cry like a baby." she chuckled lightly. "I do need to up my game sparring, but my whole style is avoiding a direct fight, if they're close enough to duel me, then they are too close. If I am close to them, there are literally dozens of ways I can hurt them, kill them or turn them. I've been getting quite good with mental manipulation of weak minds. Making them think they got more than I gave them. I show them chest, they think they saw everything and I pleasured them, when all I did was open the top and use the Iljuna to make them think whatever I wanted them to think. Contrary to the image I present, I allow very few to engage that level of intimacy with me and even then, they only think what I allow them to."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Then it sounds like you have this under control, but as a test I want you to complete this mission without resorting to violence. In this case I will allow for failure so that it can be used as a learning tool. That isn't to say I will tolerate sloppiness. This is only an allowance for ignorance and inexperience. I know your natural impulse is to solve problems like your father. This time I want you to solve them like me."
Consort of Dominus