End of Line...

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Ophelia

Re: End of Line...

Post by Ophelia »

"I suppose... although violence is so much fun." Ophelia said with a slight smile. "But it will be an interesting challenge. Like father has said, I wasn't made simply to spill blood."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Challenges make us grow," Bellatrix replied. "Oh for crying out loud Ian! Stop lurking and sit down and eat."

Ian stepped from the edge of the room and sat down like a scolded dog. "Yes mother."

Bellatrix shook her head and lifted her glass of wine to her lips.
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"We need to find you a mate Ian." Ophelia said as she sipped her own wine. "Or at least a bed warmer. You are looking far too hang dog dear brother." she looked at her fingernails. "I suppose it is true, the female of most species is the most dangerous." she lifted her glass to her mother. "The true powers that be. We birth them, we bury them."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

"That's a loaded proposition," Ian replied trying to hide his annoyance with his sister. "An emotional attachment to someone is fraught with liability, both from my own loss of objectivity, and as a potential target to be used against me. As for a play thing.... Who am I to use? Hmm? There's not a whole lot of female options around here. Other than you and mother it's the slave girls. In principle I would not object to the slaves, but since father has had his way with them I'm going to have to pass."

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Who said it had to be a slave girl?" Ophelia hummed. "And father hasn't been using them in quite that way for some time, he prefers to simply torture them for information or because he enjoys their screaming. Something about ensuring some dirty slave doesn't pass something to himself or mother. He's been a bit more of a clean freak of late. Although there was that Dominus from G-3982 that had a horrible flesh eating disease and died a barely meat covered skeleton on fire. Which admittedly sounds rather badass, but ick." she stuck her tongue out. "You have an infinity of woman to choose from, surely there has to be someone that's caught your eye that could be an equal. Keep in mind dear brother, when you die... the line dies. You're it. Unless I clone you but then you're not quite 'original parts'. And don't look at me... I'm a clone too. Fucking Jack Ryder and Kinsey Calhoun. If I ever see them... I'm turning their faces into seat covers for my shuttle, so they can forever be kissing my ass."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Genetically speaking,cm clone or not you are Ophelia, and if the line dies so be it. That's really not that important," Bellatrix said with a dismissive wave of a hand. "And besides you don't need a consort for that anyway. A turkey baster and bam a heir."
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"True enough... but even so... Ian needs to get laid. You are far too tense." Ophelia said with a smile. "There are a couple of lovely Ajem'dasis acolytes that would be fun to 'play' with. Never said a thing about a relationship... unless it develops of course. Keep in mind, we exist because the Ryder clan gets its strength from its relationships and its unity and ability to create tight bonds with others. Of course as if we care if our bed buddies are used as pawns, they mean nothing to us anyway. I slept with one of our instructors a few times, perfectly serviceable, gave me ideas. Then one of our classmates killed him in combat training, did I shed a tear? Not a single drop. I got what I wanted when I wanted it and that is all he was to me. Or are you too ashamed of your scars that you could only attract someone out of fear? You do realize there are a lot of women, even if they are our prisoners that would take pity or at least feel nurturing to you and try to 'heal' you. Would beat all the sulking I see you do."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

"Cease your idiotic drivel! I don't give a flying fuck who you are screwing, and who I am screwing is none of your damn business!" Ian slammed his fork down and stood up from the table staring daggers at his sister with murder in his eyes. Reason took hold and the fire in his eyes subsided a bit. "If you'll excuse me mother, it seems I have lost my appetite." He turned and walked purposely out of the dining hall.

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"He is far too tense. There is more that he is not letting us onto." Ophelia said as she finished her glass of wine and shrugged her shoulders. "Either he has someone in mind that he dares not mention lest we find out because we won't approve or worse we will approve of more than he."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix chortled, and set her glass to the side with her empty plate for them to be cleared by the slaves. "Or maybe he thinks it's none of your business. Either way my dear, whether you know it or not, you are an expert of finding and pushing the right buttons."
Consort of Dominus