We Can Rebuild Her...

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
A'mira Stormborn

Re: We Can Rebuild Her...

Post by A'mira Stormborn »

"Good," A'mira said satisfied. "Good things shouldn't happen to bad people, though often they do. But, occasionally the universe does its job. Good day Ms. Thorne. I have what I need. Ms. Lei I trust that you will have a pleasant day?"
Agent A'mira Stormborn
Narlin Intelligence Division Liaison to
Alpha Section Intelligence

Victoria Underwood

Re: We Can Rebuild Her...

Post by Victoria Underwood »

"I'll do my best." Arisu replied and nodded her head.

"So... now what?" Victoria inquired.

"Now... I figure out if I dump you off in the Mount or if I put you up in a secure apartment somewhere until we can figure out if you're to be trusted among the civilian population." Arisu said as she put her hands on her hips. "Tori Thorne... guess it won't draw as much attention as Victoria Underwood and your new face is completely new. Once Doc Kellow gives her clearance I'll have you moved. I really need to meditate on this. If your change of heart is genuine or another manipulation."

"You invested into me... the least I can do is honor whatever you decide." Tori said and smirked slightly. "So this secure apartment, other people around or is it isolated?"

"Other agents who know who you are and will not hesitate to take you down if you screw this up." Ari said and gave her a look.

"I only heard agents who will not hesitate to screw..." Tori giggled.

"Oh grow up..." Ari snapped and shook her head.
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis