We Can Rebuild Her...

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
A'mira Stormborn

Re: We Can Rebuild Her...

Post by A'mira Stormborn »

"Well, I wish I could tell you that the perpetrators have been brought to justice. We do know some details from one of the perpetrators who is... well, I'm not exactly sure what the status of this individual is. Not exactly in handcuffs, but not walking the streets free either. Certainly under the Alliance's protection that's for certain."
Agent A'mira Stormborn
Narlin Intelligence Division Liaison to
Alpha Section Intelligence

Victoria Underwood

Post by Victoria Underwood »

"Well that is certainly better than just out there and ready to finish what she started." Victoria mused. "Although take it from an Ajem, if you have one and you can take the shot... take it. Of course if you did that, then I wouldn't be sitting here telling you that." she sighed and looked at A'mira. "I do rather fear one outcome... Ashley, she's a Princess on Earth from what I saw they put her severed head actually on London Bridge. That is not going to endear the Queen to the Alliance, she was already shaky to begin with. So many of her family have been killed instead of dying of old age for the past couple hundred years. The Iljuna is strong in her family line. And I know a few have been followers of the Jase'dasis or the Ajem'dasis orders depending on who was around to nurture it either side."
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis

A'mira Stormborn

"The Royal Family has been rather silent on the issue. By all accounts the Queen and your student had never been close. I have to say Ms. Thorne you know how to piss off the wrong people. Bellatrix doesn't send her apprentice and kids after just anyone."
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Victoria Underwood

"That is the way of the Ajem'dasis, two Masters really cannot exist in the same space." Victoria replied. "Which I see as completely insane... hell Fred and I 'shared' the role, I was still the higher master... but even I had him killed." she shrugged her shoulders. "And while the Queen and Ashley were not close, they were rather adversarial, blood is still thicker than water. She did essentially ban any with royal lineage from serving in the Imperium Navy or Starfleet or even the Alliance. I can see her using Ashley's death as a bully pulpit to keep the rest of what's left of House Windsor from ever serving again and perhaps... taking retaliatory action. While she's against royals serving, she has been quietly building up a force of her own. She's a ruthless woman. If she wasn't such a bitch to her sister and the communications that I saw from her, I would almost be attracted to her. If she's quiet, it's because she's plotting and wants to keep media and Intel off her back."

A'mira Stormborn

"Fortunately she lacks to resources to actually do much. I doubt she could even muster enough of a force to threaten the New Federation let alone take on Dominus or the Alliance. And that might be why she's quiet. She doesn't want to appear weak, by condemning the actions and doing nothing."
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Victoria Underwood

"Which makes her all the more dangerous of a potential threat. She gets the right ally..." Tori said with a slight wince. "I'm thinking like an Ajem'dasis but... also like a governor. While I doubt she'd side with Dominus or the Scions, there are other fringe groups that could give her a bit more than simply a big stick to shake around. Earth isn't a unified planet like it once was. Emperor Lei is doing what he can but the UK was united once... it can be again."

A'mira Stormborn

"An enemy that is backed into a corner will fight their hardest, but that doesn't mean they are a significantly more of a threat."
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Well that does line up with some of the chatter I've been hearing." Arisu replied. "She's covering it up as much as possible, but there are some factions in Europe and even North America that are considering some kind of action. What that is.. who knows."

"Probably something misguided... " Tori winced. "Earth is still wounded, and wounded animals do stupid things."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

A'mira Stormborn

"And that is a sentiment I can agree with," A'mira said with her arms crossed. "With that said, I believe I can speak for Emperor Stormrage when I say you are not welcome in the Empire. I suggest you steer clear."
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Victoria Underwood

Tori nodded her head. "I understand and honestly... I have really minimal resources available to me at this point. I'm pretty much stuck here and given that I'm not exactly well loved by anyone around here. I'll be lucky if I can even stay on this planet. New Georgia is pretty much out, Bellatrix's people kind of firebombed my place there and I'm pretty sure my government has replaced me and the woman that replaced me isn't going to just give up her seat for me. So... I'm starting pretty much from scratch. I know how fucked I am here. Why else am I trying to be nice with people only a few weeks ago I would have gleefully slaughtered? I've had what we in the south call a 'Come to Jesus moment'. That and I'm a bisexual former 'evil' space wizard who has literally no one. If that's what the life I lead to got me... then I lived entirely wrong."