We Can Rebuild Her...

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Arisu Lei

Re: We Can Rebuild Her...

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Honestly... always kinda liked them big." Ari said with a smirk and a wiggled of her eyebrows. "My sister Rumiko and I once made a silly bet that I couldn't have either dated or slept with someone from every Federation member world before I turned 50. Well Narlins weren't members when I turned 50... "
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

Tereska Kellow

Post by Tereska Kellow »

"Trust me... it wouldn't end as sexy as you think it will." Teri said as she walked in, looking a bit more disheveled than usual.

"Oh? Personal experience?" Ari teased.

"Ha. No, I had to do emergency surgery at the banquet, in a cocktail dress on a table. Then I fell asleep in my shuttle since I didn't dare go into my apartment as the lady across the hall already thinks I'm the Marine Corps bicycle or something, smeared make up and messy hair and a crumpled dress and tears in my stockings don't exactly give her reason not to think that." Teri shook her head. "No, because I was with Emperor Magnus and I studied his and his wife's physiology. Let's just say, you'd need to see a doctor after any... coupling. If you were taller, like Jena Tana, maybe you'd have a chance."

"Wouldn't shock me... that woman HAS slept with every Federation member race and then some." Ari chuckled. "Anyway... sleeping beauty is awake. If you came to check on her."

"How's she look?" Teri inquired.

"Obsecenly good for someone who was the hidden enemy we've been hunting for." Ari said with a slight sneer.

"Give her a chance. Both of you." Teri said firmly and looked around. "I'm going to freshen up before I see her. So, are either of you sticking around to guard her or were you night shift?"
Lt. Col. Tereska "Teri" Kellow
Marine Medical Officer Out of Time and Space

A'mira Stormborn

Post by A'mira Stormborn »

"I wasn't sent here. I'm only here out of professional curiosity. The Empire, outside of her attacks on the Alliance has no.... what's the expression? No horse in the race?"
Agent A'mira Stormborn
Narlin Intelligence Division Liaison to
Alpha Section Intelligence

Tereska Kellow

Post by Tereska Kellow »

"I'm helping out because well... I was asked." Teri replied. "And because my counterpart thought I could be useful. By the way Agent Stormborn, out of 'professional curiosity' if you want to learn a bit more about medicine... you have surgeon's hands, very delicate yet strong."

A'mira Stormborn

"Thanks for the offer but, intelligence is my thing, and I'm good at it."
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Tereska Kellow

Post by Tereska Kellow »

"Never too late to add an additional specialty. I never had dreams of being in Command and now..." Teri shrugged her shoulders. "Keep an open mind."

A'mira Stormborn

"Indeed," A'mira replied noncommittal. "I appreciate the offer."
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Victoria Underwood

Post by Victoria Underwood »

Later --

Victoria was sitting on a bench as Teri scanned her and gave A'mira and Arisu funny looks when they looked at her.

"You know I'm not going to hurt anyone in here... you saved my life, gave me a new one... far as I'm concerned, Lady Seig'Ajem died the other day." Victoria replied and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't even have a working kilden. Thade managed to mangle the thing. By the way, I think I remember what her face really looked like, I think she worked in the Compound or some government building. I saw someone constantly looking at me and then I get baldy going sick house and fighting like a madwoman. Her style is chaotic. She used at least three different saber fighting forms."

"That would be helpful." Arisu nodded her head. "And be all this as it may... you're still the same Ajem'dasis that kept my niece in a hole."

"We parted as friends." Victoria said with a smile.

"Right..." Arisu muttered. "So... by rights your next stop should be the Mount in a deep dark hole. But... you do know things and we may need you."

"Normally I do not approve of bio-implants but in this case... I think it's justified." Teri said as she opened a small box. "It's a small sub dermal implant, it'll read as biological once it's implanted so it's not easy to remove unless you know what you're doing. You turn against us... we can beam you immediately into a secure holding cell. Or space. Depending on how horrible you act. They can also track your movements and whereabouts."

"So I'm chipped like a dog... well at least it's not a collar." Victoria said and looked at the doctor. "Put it in, if it makes these two look less like I'm going to just eat them."
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis

A'mira Stormborn

"You accuse me of something that I do not have. I find you fascinating to be honest. You're not evil like Dominus, but you're not entirely not. The dichotomy is interesting to me."

She switched gears, "Are the any allies going to come looking for you? That girlfriend of yours perhaps?" She already knew that answer, but she wanted to hear Victoria's answer.
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Victoria Underwood

Post by Victoria Underwood »

"If she was still alive... I probably would not be coming to you." Victoria said softly. "And I was so close to marrying her, perhaps simply putting the Ajem behind me. Carly and I were trying to find some... alternatives. Then Thade..." she closed her eyes and shook her head. "As I said... Lady Seig'Ajem... or what's left of her, is dead."
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis