We Can Rebuild Her...

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Arisu Lei

Re: We Can Rebuild Her...

Post by Arisu Lei »

"And my late sister." Arisu replied. "I suppose giving people a chance instead of simply executing them has paid off for us in the past. Don't exactly have to like it or her." she said and ran her hand through her hair. "I swear this is going to turn me grey. You seem rather at ease here. It's funny how welcoming Tess makes people feel. I'm not even really an in law anymore, not since Julie divorced Nick, but she never stopped looking at me as family. There's always a little something for my birthday or Christmas in my quarters from her. I suppose if more people were like Tess Ryder, this galaxy would be a better place."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

A'mira Stormborn

Post by A'mira Stormborn »

"It's nothing like that. The majority of the time if you look like you belong and you aren't doing anything that sticks out you just blend into the background. It's how Frank Abignale was able to impersonate a pilot for so long in your planet's past. It's how robbers will confuse their victims by wearing something completely outrageous to distract them from noticing anything else."
Agent A'mira Stormborn
Narlin Intelligence Division Liaison to
Alpha Section Intelligence

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Oh I do that all the time... hey I used to blend in with the other bikini girls when I was younger, 'which one was she?' 'the dark haired girl in a bikini with nice legs... which described 30 other girls." Ari chuckled. "You would be shocked or maybe not... how many bad guys used to have pool parties as fronts for trafficking. Lots of people, famous, infamous, known and unknown and plenty of liquor flowing."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

A'mira Stormborn

"That's half the job of a spy: look like you belong somewhere when you don't."
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Sometimes a spy can get too good at that and looks like she belongs somewhere when she really shouldn't be there." Arisu said as she sat on a small table. "I thought I was meant to be a spy master. Like mom. Like Julie. Like Nick thought I should be. But that wasn't me. Granted this life isn't much different, I'm still sneaking around, still fighting with swords, still dealing with the scum of the universe, but I can be enough of an enigma that no one pigeonholes me as much as they used to."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

A'mira Stormborn

"All I ever wanted was to serve the Empire, and now I serve the Empire through the Alliance. I am too small to join the military. I know, I tried and they laughed me out of the recruiting office. Of course that was before the Narlin Civil War. They would have taken me in a heartbeat then. There at the end they were taking anyone that could hold a rifle well enough to shoot it in the general direction of the Gorvan and their Narlin allies. I cannot be more thankful to your people for rescuing us from ourselves... Even if the Federation is dead, the Alliance is the next closest thing."
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Alliance has it's issues, but less the Federation had, the UFP had a lot of bloat and it was just too large to really handle what we can do with a smaller alliance and putting sovereignty back in the hands of the member worlds." Arisu replied as she looked at some of the artwork on the walls. "I also think making people with powers and abilities that aren't exactly... normal... more accepted is also helpful. Augments don't have to live in the closet of being less than they can be. Jase don't have to hide... well not completely. Even you Narlins, in the past you'd have freaked out people but now, it's normal to see walking humanoid trees..."
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

A'mira Stormborn

"We are not trees... well, okay must of us are taller than you humans, but that shouldn't freak people out. Seems weird and arbitrary."
Agent A'mira Stormborn

Arisu Lei

Post by Arisu Lei »

"Well, there were a couple of Narlins I worked with when I was still Homeland Intel and if he would have wanted to sleep with me, my bed would end at his knees." Ari chuckled.
Arisu Lei
Jase'dasis Warrior & Spy

A'mira Stormborn

A'mira shrugged, "And that's why I traditionally date Hylons... The joys of being a midget."
Agent A'mira Stormborn