Breathing Underwater

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Angel Ryder

Re: Breathing Underwater

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Oh joy... copy that Becky... we're five minutes away... we're not going to dock we're going to into the shuttlebay, keep a door open and as soon as we're in hit transwarp and get us the hell back to Terra Alpha." Angel said and looked at Becca. "As much as I want to have a nice good old fashioned Fleet battle... "
Vice Admiral Angelica "Angel" Ryder-Morris
CO 414th Engineering & Planetary Defense Fleet
Flagship: TAS Kitea
"Perky is as perky does."

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

As SECNAV Rebecca could have ordered Angel to engage the enemy, but the truth was she trusted Angel's judgment, and she had no desire either. "We should probably put the whole fleet on yellow alert in case they do decide to flex."

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Yeah... I mean we do have some good ships here, but we're still learning just how capable their ships really are. And I doubt the Council will approve a replacement of the Kitea after barely a year in operation..." Angel said as she pushed the engines of the yacht as fast as they could go. Tapping the comms. "This is Admiral Angelica Ryder to the Fleet... standing yellow alert. Engage if you must, but only if they attack. Intel forthcoming."

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"The Council will get over it," Rebecca replied flippantly. "Ships can be replaced, people cannot. Besides you carry the name Ryder, which is practically a royal dynasty. They wouldn't dare."

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Yeah well... I don't want to build another one for no reason. We're not defending we're just fighting... and I promised my fleet that I wouldn't throw their lives away recklessly." Angel said as she kept one eye on the sensors and another on the Kitea's shuttlebay.

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Agreed," Rebecca replied. She glanced at Yoshi and then back at the sensor display.

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"What was that look?" Angel chuckled.

"Nothing... just... a wise course of action Admiral." Yoshi replied. "The Ajem'dasis are not going to hold back if they engage. They will continue until you are all dead."

"So cheery. I like this one." Angel deadpanned a she flew between the nacelles and lined up with the main shuttlebay. "Let's hope that this yacht fits in the parking spot. Never did this with her yet." she gave Becca a grin.

"Maybe I should just jump out while I still can..." Ang retorted.

"Wuss." Angel teased and gunned the engine and took the yacht into a bit of a spin turn and parked the yacht into a spot designed for a smaller ship and made it fit. "No. Faith."

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Normally I this is where I'd say, 'taught her everything she knows', but that was reckless... but a nice bit of flying. The student becomes the teacher."

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"It's the helm configuration I developed waaaaaay back when. I think when when I was your right hand girl and we were repairing the original Erebus after your XO was killed." Angel said and sighed. "I still think about him from time to time. Hell of a first day."

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"It was a bad day all around," she replied. "Now, let's get out of here while we still can. Tony and Jon are going to want to know what we learned."