Breathing Underwater

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Rebecca Talon

Re: Breathing Underwater

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"It just combines two of our most basic of skills. Push and pull are some of the first skills taught to younglings. Now, where does that helmet tell you we need to go? They may clones, but I'd rather not kill any more than we have to."

Ang'Jhu t'Radiak

Post by Ang'Jhu t'Radiak »

"This way and honestly they're pieces of shit." Ang grumbled. "Literally. I think they cloned a random dog turd and put it in armor." she sighed heavily and shook her head. "What they lack in mental fortitude they make up in attitude and blood lust."

Pressing onward to the bridge, Ang saw something pop up on her sensors. "Alright... looks like there's only two or three on the bridge. One's got a weird signature, probably cybernetics."
Colonel Ang'Jhu t'Radiak

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"That's odd," Rebecca said thoughtfully. "I can't see Bellatrix keeping a defective clone around... unless it's not a clone. We might have found our Ajem'dasis acolyte."

Ang'Jhu t'Radiak

Ang gripped her weapon more tightly. "Then let's get him or her off the ship as soon as possible." she said and if Becca could see her face, she'd see a mixture of fear and anticipation. "I've never seen this Ajem, was always someone else working for him or her... can't be sexist."
Colonel Ang'Jhu t'Radiak

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

Rebecca shrugged, "I'll take care of the Ajem you focus on the clones and blowing this ship." She said as she forced her way onto the bridge.

The bridge was unlike anything that they were familiar with. There was a center walkway that lead to the expansive windows that split and wrapped around the edges of the bridge.

The consoles were sunk three meters below the walkway. An officer in a grey uniform scowled up at them as they entered. Standing before the windows was the acolyte robbed in black. The figure turned to reveal a twisted and scarred face of an aging Cardassian.

"Master Morvet," Rebecca said coldly.

"Sandoval," he replied.

"Ironic that we should find you here, since you opposed my training all those years ago, and yet here we stand. You giving into the dark side. Something you feared that I'd be susceptible to. Tell me, did you help Bellatrix destroy Monestary?"

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"No, that wasn't me," Morvet replied. "That was the daughter, Ophelia with help from her sister. I hear the youngest defected to your side. Pity, she was a pretty little thing, but in the end she never really did fit in with the rest of them."

"So, tell me, why would to give up your position on the council to be a puppet for Bellatrix and Dominus?"

Morvet chuckled, "That does seem confusing doesn't it? For one I know the direction the wind blows. It's best to back the winning side sooner than later, and when I'm ready I will take my place by striking down Bellatrix."

This time Rebecca laughed, "I've seen you duel Morvet, and you couldn't beat a youngling, let alone Bellatrix."

Ignoring the insult he drew his kliden, "Shall we end our pointless preamble and get this over with? We all know how this is going to play out, only the outcome is uncertain."

Rebecca nodded and adjusted her grip on her own kliden, but didn't activate it, "It's not too late. You wouldn't be the first Jase'dasis to be tempted by the alure of the dark side."

"Typical Jase'dasis," Morvet sneered. "All talk and no action." At that the disgraced Jase'dasis charged, his red glowing kliden casting an ominous glow upon his grey-brown compleaction.

Ang'Jhu t'Radiak

Ang, meanwhile, had slipped down to the lower levels of the command deck and started slowly, silently taking out bridge crew while they were distracted by the two 'space wizards'. If there was one thing her lengthy imprisonment had taught her, was to be efficient with her movements. Between the hunger, the regular beatings and restrictions from her injuries, she had learned to conserve her strength, yet also use isometrics to build up strength, T'Kir would be proud of her, if she could see her taking only single shots at the bridge crew as she needed to, others she took out simply nerve pinches and buried stun phaser bursts once she had taken one of the smaller sidearms off one of them. Before long, the only remaining bridge crew were the ones monitoring comms and their were in their own little world underneath their headsets.

Ang slid behind one of the consoles and kept an eye on Becca and Morvet, she didn't want to set the auto destruct while they were still on the bridge and she wasn't entirely sure Angelica had gotten to their shuttle yet. It amused her to listen to Becca trash talk the Cardassian. She always did like her, but she was starting to see what Angel and her counterpart's father saw in her. And even what Dominus saw in Bellatrix. There was this playful side to her, even in the midst of a fight, even when it was a time to be serious, she still was still in control yet putting her opponent off by mocking them.
Colonel Ang'Jhu t'Radiak

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

Rebecca charged Morvet as well, but rather than meeting him she dropped to the deck and slid. She used the ijulna to pull herself past Morvet where she twisted to her feet in a three point stance.

Her kliden ignited she ducked under a swing from her opponent, spin and their blades met. Morvet tried to kick her and she dodged it rolling to the left. "You're predictable!" Rebecca shouted. "How are you going to defeat Bellitrix like that?"

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

Morvet ripped a console from its mounting using the ijulna. Rebecca dodged it and caught it with he own ijulna, and flung it back missing her target and it slammed into the window beyond spiderwebbing the glass.

Rebecca ran full tilt at her quarry, at the last minute she leaped into the air using the ijulna as she twisted in midair she struck with her kliden. Morvet blocked and counted with a strike of his own , this time connecting searing flesh.

Rebecca landed, awkwardly groaning in pain as she rolled to her knees. Morvet didn't waste any time and was on top of her raising his kliden for the killing blow.

Rebecca did the last thing he expected which was to dodged away from him and his attack. She rolled into him, and with a yelp in surprise and pain her kliden slashed through her opponent's leg severing it above the knee, and as he fell the back stroke of her swing took Morvet's head ending the battle. His heavy body fell on top of her and Rebecca remained lying on her back gasping for air.

Ang'Jhu t'Radiak

"Need a hand?" Ang said as she dragged Morvet's body off her. "You know you could have shot him at least three times. Sword people." she chuckled under the mask. "Bridge is taken care of. So let's blow this thing and go home." she pulled out the small sidearm she took off a bridge officer and shot Morvet's severed head. "That's for telling the guards to punch me in the gut after I had your gruel! Asshole."
Colonel Ang'Jhu t'Radiak