Dark Saturday

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Ophelia

Re: Dark Saturday

Post by Ophelia »

"Very astute, although I would not come here simply to kill you if your own goals didn't match our own. You want a strong Cardassia, we want Cardassia to be strong so they can potentially support the new order and because we don't want to expend resources fighting you off. You get what you want, we get what we want. One thing my parents and I share is a desire to see the strong survive." she looked at him over her glass. "So, is your talk just that... talk or are you a man of action? Of strength? Are you ready to do the heavy lifting of rebuilding an Empire or do we need to simply sterilize this world as we have so many others? And it is not an idle threat. Like we did on Monastary, we purged every living thing that could be a threat. We tainted the planet that would cause any Jase leaning soul to feel the agony to the point of bleeding from their eyes. All the while I felt nothing, other than a sense of accomplishment."

Ophelia put her glass down and looked at him. "You may feel like you have the high ground here... but any ground is fair game for me." she gestured and used the iljuna to grab his crotch and squeezed his internal organs gently. "I can bring you all the pleasures you ever wanted. Or I can simply bring you pain and misery and the thought that all you had you do was simply be nice to me." she folded her hands and released him. "So what will it be? I promised my mother I would accomplish this mission non violently. As a... challenge."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Varyn Min

Post by Varyn Min »

"You sound like Weyoun," Min said bitterly. He sat down again, and finished off his kanar, filled his glass, and drained it again. "I get the distinct impression I can't say no. "
Gul Varyn Min
Cardassian 2nd Order

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Oh you certainly can, but it's not something I'm sure you'll enjoy." Ophelia replied. "Unlike Weyoun, I'm not simply bringing in all my own forces, you'll need to do some work after all, this is your world, but I can support you." she cocked her head slightly. "So ask me what you want and need."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Varyn Min

Post by Varyn Min »

"The elimination of certain key individuals," Min said simply still supremely suspicious.
Gul Varyn Min
Cardassian 2nd Order

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Got any names?" Ophelia replied and took out a small padd to write on. "And do you want it public that they are... gone... or more quiet. As if they simply passed away in the night? Or had a tragic yet harmless accident that took their lives?"
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Varyn Min

Post by Varyn Min »

Min sat back in his chair and then let out a laugh, "You don't want us allying with the Alliance. That's what this is for you. But, what's to keep you from turning on us once you're done with the Alliance? You might be a fair sight prettier than Weyoun, but you are just alike. No thank you. You may return to your mama girl, and tell her that you've failed."
Gul Varyn Min
Cardassian 2nd Order

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"My goodness you have trust issues." Ophelia chuckled lightly. "I could reverse what you said and ask what's to stop you from going after us after we help you with your own goals? Hmm? You get control, you eliminate your enemies. You make a Cardassian that's strong and feared. And then you turn on us..." she looked him in the eyes. "Do you want some kind of... assurances that we won't do what you think we're going to do? I was not aware you were precognitive... precognition is one of the few Ajem'dasis skills I've yet to fully master. I prefer to not have my actions guided by what I 'felt' is the future, but by the present." she got up and stood in front of him. "How about... if I give you a way to end my treacherous life if you feel as if I have not held up my end of our bargain?"
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Varyn Min

Post by Varyn Min »

He laughed at her, "Because the reverse is that we cannot hope to defeat you. We are only a threat to you if we are united with the Alliance. I'll give you credit madam. You are practically a Cardassian in your commitment of your lie."

He filled his glass again with kanar and topped Ophelia's off. "I do not have prerogative abilities, nor do I have an affinity for the ijulna. I am simply stating what I would do if I were in your position. As much as I loathe to admit it we really are alike."
Gul Varyn Min
Cardassian 2nd Order

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"When my parents are done toying with the galaxy, there are going to be very few powers left standing. Providing that they actually GET to accomplish those goals. I'm not stupid, I know the Alliance and the damnable Ryder clan seems to be able to pull rabbits out of their collective asses and make things happen. That's why I exist in the first place, my father realized that the unity that his counterpart had with those around him, including his own family is what seemed to give him the support and strength he needed. People that work for him because of who he is and out of genuine loyalty and even love." Ophelia crossed her legs and looked at him. "You're right, we are very much alike and I will be honest, if I didn't feel as if we were a good enough fit, I would simply end you right now, because you my friend are a threat to not only the Detapa Council but also to our cause if you choose to ally with those who would fight against us." she smiled slightly and chuckled. "I'm also trying to secure alliances of my own so that in the possibility that my father and mother do not achieve their goal, I would have a place to go and people to work with that share our particular bent view of how things should be. I fully intend to be one that survives. As I am sure you would like to be the one that survives to pull your planet out of whatever muck it is in. Few truly know your name, which is good. Means we can build your legend."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Varyn Min

Post by Varyn Min »

He drummed his fingers on the desk, "I'm not saying I'm on board, but if I were to do something I would kill the entire Council and make it looks like a botched infiltration of Narlin Intelligence agents. Cardassia has had our issues with the Narlins for centuries. Outright war a few times. We know their agents keep an eye on us.

"Eliminating the Council and pinning it on the Narlins also gives you what you want by souring our people towards the Alliance, and without the civilian authorities power shifts to the military. I can handle that successor myself. That particular Gul is incredibly fat and unhealthy and equally stupid. It wouldn't take much to..." He grinned and snapped his fingers, "Poof, die in his sleep of natural causes."
Gul Varyn Min
Cardassian 2nd Order