Beginning of the End...

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Yoshi Tanaka

Beginning of the End...

Post by Yoshi Tanaka »

Yoshi had found himself a lab and began working on his project - for years he had toiled away in makeshift labs or under constant watch. Now he worked on what would hopefully keep Dominus from accessing other realities, bring some stability to not only space but the actual balance of power in the galaxy and hopefully heal the Iljuna which had been wounded of late from all the cross reality and temporal incursions. Some of the KItea's science team had joined him and together they were crunching raw data, running simulations and perfecting a delivery system.

"Hey... how's it going?" Angel said as she walked into the lab, having changed out of her tactical gear and into a more semi-casual uniform.

"Just wonderful... better than wonderful actually." Yoshi said as crawled out from under a console with a tool in his mouth and a couple more in his hands. "I must compliment your crew and the workmanship of this equipment, I have never worked on such... smooth and fast consoles in my life." Yoshi said with a smile and put his tools down. "I'll be able to run tests in about twenty four hours once we lock onto the proper vibrational frequencies and get our other systems prepped. The upside will be certain rift anomalies will close permanently the downside, anyone or anything that came through before... is stuck here, but we'll soon be able to impact Dominus' ability to get reinforcements from other realities and whittle his counterparts numbers down. Plus... we may even be able to track him by his own unique signature..."

"You said all that without taking a breath... you are certainly family... " Angel said with a light chuckle and crossed her arms. "You remind me so much of my brother Jack."

"I've been studying up on his research in the rifts... it's remarkable, and his own temporal travel pod? I would love to see it someday." Yoshi said as he used the iljuna to pull a coffee mug over to himself. "I normally never drink coffee, but it's helping..." he said with a slightly shaky hand. "Even if my own precision is impacted by the jitters..."

"Switch to decaf... or water." Angel said and picked up the padd he was working on. "So if we set up this system... I'm pretty sure Dominus will notice and start to go on the offensive."

"Undoubtedly but what I can close I can also open wider. We could theoretically send him to a reality similar to his own and close it on his forces... get them out of this one and restrict them to only one." Yoshi replied. "But... this may stop reality cross overs. What it will eventually do once we heal the rifts, our reality will move further out of range of the others, because I'll send the plans to my counterparts in others and the more of us using this push theirs further out of range. Of course Bell's Theorem still posits that alternate realities always form, but these malignant realities and their corruptive influence will eventually drift further from the ones without their influence."

"Did you understand that Aunt Becca?" Angel glanced over her shoulder at Becca who was following her silently. "Your Ja'Larin still needs a bit of work, your boots squeak a little." she teased.

Rebecca Talon

Re: Beginning of the End...

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"That's because I wasn't trying. Ja'larin used the ijulna to cloud the senses, and no, I don't understand. Quantum realities, and parallel universes are not in my wheel house. You, want warp theory, and subspace equations I'm your gal."

Yoshi Tanaka

Post by Yoshi Tanaka »

"Actually I do need a little warp theory and subspace equations help in this." Yoshi said with a chuckle. "I plan to deploy a modified warp capable probe to target specific rifts, but I don't want them to pass through the rifts, simply around them without getting pulled in, otherwise they enter the rift and they're useless on our side."

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"You'd need a warp bubble outside of standard subspace. That's not possible. There isn't even a unified theory in which for us to start from. You might try using a modified phase cloak though."