Burden of Two Oaths: Part 2

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Órlaith

Re: Burden of Two Oaths: Part 2

Post by Órlaith »

"Well, my reasons are my own, but it isn't patriotism nor are they noble and something to be admired. A job must be done, and I must do mine, as inadequate as it is. I am only one individual after all. Listen, if you need a guitarist my friend Lucy is one. She's a walking stereotype with an overbearing Asian mother and a rebellious guitar streak, but that doesn't diminish the fact that she's very good."
Órlaith
Daughter of Dominus & Bellatrix

Lana Ryder

Post by Lana Ryder »

"I'll have to get her contact info." Eric replied with a smile. "I have no problem with Asian girls... " he nudged Lana's shoulder. "With scary mothers." he said with a chuckle and handed her a card. "Show this to the waitress, they'll take care of you and your friends." he looked around. "There are a lot of you newbies here... they must really be prepping for something huh?"

"Aren't they always?" Lana replied.

"Yeah... but this is a lot of new people at once. I've played this place for the past year and never quite seen it so packed." Eric mused.
Lanakila "Lana" Ryder
Daughter of Olivia Ryder & Ethan Riddic

Órlaith

Post by Órlaith »

"There is a lot of patriotism," Órlaith observed. "If there's a plan they haven't chosen to inform me." She shrugged, "With certain enemies it's never a bad idea to over prepare."
Órlaith

Órlaith

Post by Órlaith »

Suddenly the door burst open and a pair of Marine MPs with phaser rifles in their hands and phaser pistols in their belts. entered. They shoved their way to a central location of the bar. "Everyone report to your units immediately," the tallest of the two shouted. In Órlaith's direction, "That includes You Squids too! Move!"

There was general grumbling as the military personnel in various stages of intoxication started to shamble out of the bar. "They do like their surprise training missions," Órlaith said with a sigh.
Órlaith