Villains Are People Too

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Bellatrix

Villains Are People Too

Post by Bellatrix »

The third planet of the Dreanor system was just outside of Alliance territory. It was originally a class L planet, but Terra Forming had made the planet habitable, luxurious even by some accounts.

For most of the Planet it was the base from which the Ajem'dasis Army would launch its assault upon the Alliance. In a remote corner however, was a little estate built in the mountains.

The house was as ostentatious as any mansion in Capital City or Beverly Hills built in the banks of a creek the chuckled over the rocks. The house was built of massive redwood logs imported from Earth, and the stable was similarly constructed with white painted pipe-welded pens with a dozen bored horses milling about within.

"It's a beautiful place," Ian said to his mother.

"It is," she agreed. "There's something about being a planet and having that connection to nature that feels right."

Ian nodded. Órlaith would have loved this place. Especially the horses.

"You're thinking about your sister?"

Ian shot a look at his mother, "Yeah, I was. How did you know?"

"You had that expression,"she replied. "Ian, she's your sister. There's nothing wrong with having feelings about her. As long as you can do what is nessicary it isn't my place to tell you that you can't."

Ian nodded but didn't say anything.
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Bellatrix

Re: Villains Are People Too

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix turned away from the horses as a shuttle landed in the yard. "Good, it appears your father and sister are here. Well, let's see what they think of the plan. It's a good plan. You did well Ian, but it's not without it's risks."

Ian nodded with pride, "Thank you mother."

"Come let's get it going."

A few minutes later Dominus, Bellatrix, Ian and Ophelia were sitting around the conference table. "We have 400,000 clone troopers on this planet, and awaiting deployment," Bellatrix announced without preamble. "It is time to use them. Ian has a plan."

Ian nodded and cleared his throat, "Terra Alpha is the linchpin of the Alliance. We destroy or capture Capital City the rest of the Alliance will fracture and fall." He pressed commands into the table surface. "Father, may I present the invasion of Terra Alpha. Here we deploy 200,000 of our clones split into three forces. We will start the invasion off by landing troops in New Scotland and New Kanto. Their objective is to cause as much noise and destruction as possible in order to illicit a response by their Marines. Once that occurs we deploy the rest of our forces into the Eastern Coastal region and using blitzkrieg tactics we move fast and hard to take the Mount and Capital City. Twenty of our capital ships will deploy to keep the Terra Alpha Navy occupied."
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Ambitious plan." Ophelia said as she played with a leather strap on her arm. "Of course, if we don't achieve our goal... we don't get a second chance. Keep in mind that the Capitol City and the Mount were designed by the most paranoid people in the quadrant. Sure we got old Imperium spy intel on the Mount, but from what Bartyn reported, they rebuild everything internally using transporters, replicators and drones, it's never the same internal structure for very long. Even his cell kept changing to different deep dark holes." she hummed. "We'd have to level it."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"I would not worry about the Mount as much as the seat of power." Dominus said as he gave Ophelia a nod of his head. "It is important, but it will not shatter illusions of safety." he gave Ian a smirk. "It seems your brother has formulated a very solid plan of attack. Also since it has been many months since my counterpart has shown his face if it is entirely reasonable to believe that he beyond the ability to rally anyone to his side. We eliminate the Prices and perhaps destroy Byron... we'll have shattered whatever security Terra Alpha provides and we can have some glorious chaos."
Lord Dominus

Ian

Post by Ian »

"Still, it should be leved," Bellatrix added. "It is the Alliance's eyes and ears, but I agree it should not be a primary objective. We'll need more than twenty capital ships if we want to destroy Byron." Bellatrix tapped her chin with her index finger. "I would hate to commit half our space force to this; especially if things go sideways. I think a fifty ship fleet would be the minimum."

"I have an idea," Ian interrupted. "We have that ARS freighter we captured last week. Seems to me we can use that to get some commandos onto the station and destroy it within."

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"That is a smart idea... although all this will have to happen in concert with each other." Dominus replied. "One strike in one location will put everyone on alert and they'll rally the allies and troops and we'll have a far more costly battle. We need to shatter their illusions of security and safety in one strike. Presidential Compound and Capital Building are too heavily fortified after previous attacks. Capitol City must be taken first. And execute any leaders we find publically and in the most humiliating ways possible."

"I'm thinking impalements." Ophelia replied. "Leaves a mostly intact corpse. Zero questions who they really are."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Well almost in concert. The key is to pull their Marines away from the capital otherwise it becomes an urban conflict that could tip the scales in the Alliance's favor," Bellatrix replied. "As far as executions go... let's not get the cart before the horse here. So, the question is who is going to do what. Ophelia I think the commando raid on Byron is right up your alley. Don't be afraid of a little bloodshed. I know that mission to Cardassia was quite difficult for you. I can handle the space forces, and Ian, this might be a great opportunity for you to work with your father. But, that's just my suggestion."
Consort of Dominus