And So It Begins: Space

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Angel Ryder

Re: And So It Begins: Space

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Good... repair drones should fix that easily enough..." Angel thought for a moment. "Try to contact AlphaTek Tower, when we set up Starbase Byron, the old Outpost Byron command module was incorporated into its underground levels. There's actually 15 or 20 levels underground, can't remember if they did that addition or not." she tapped her foot. "If you still get no contact, use IRIS to contact BECKI."

"And if all else fails..." a MIKI AI said as she helped to remove the body of the fallen Ajem'dasis. "You can always try to launch a probe and bounce the signals off that until their comms are restored."
Vice Admiral Angelica "Angel" Ryder-Morris
CO 414th Engineering & Planetary Defense Fleet
Flagship: TAS Kitea
"Perky is as perky does."

Tomarah t'Sei

Post by Tomarah t'Sei »

"I have Admiral Tomarah. Audio only." Órlaith announced.

"What's your situation Admiral?" Tomarah asked over the comlink.

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Glad to hear your voice Admiral." Angel said as she took the helm station. "Bellatrix is giving the Kitea a good pounding, but we're about to pound back and engage her forces. I'm sending a third of the Kitea to help with air space support, but I have called in our friends with the Shadow fleet, they're being very quiet but then again, they were trained to be ghosts." she chuckled lightly. "I trust the President and the cabinet are safe?"

"We're fine." Jon said and looked at Tomarah. "Admiral, whatever you do, do not let them destroy Byron but we need all the help we can get."

"We've got Narlins and others on their way." Angel said and closed her eyes. "This is the fight we've all been preparing for with the Imperium, all out war and a ground invasion, foothold situation." she hummed lightly. "Admiral Tomarah, do you think you can contact the Imperum? I'm pretty sure if Dominus and the Scions and Ajem take Terra Alpha, Earth is next."

Tomarah t'Sei

Post by Tomarah t'Sei »

"We've put out requests to the Imperium , Klingons, Cardassians, and New Federation. The Imperium, and Klingons haven't responded yet. Cardassians gave me the run around. I don't think we can count on them. President Ortiz is sending as many ships as she can, but it will be another day before they arrive."

monica Laforge

Post by monica Laforge »

"LaForge to bridge. The Chief Engineer took a plasma discharge to the chest. With Admiral Sandoval's help we've restored shields to full power. We're still working on structural integrity. Give us a couple of minutes."

"Angel," Rebecca cut in. "I need to get down to the planet. That's where I'm most needed."

"Admiral, the Ajem'dasis fleet is coming around for a second pass," Órlaith interupted.

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Wonnnnnderful..." Angel groaned. "Alright... Becca, get a move on then, be safe! LaForge, until you die I find someone better, you're Chief Engineer... as if you weren't already kind of holding the role anyway... so you got two minutes. Orlaith, get weapons hot and target whatever you think will be the most useful spots to target, you should know their ships better than any of us." she took a deep breath and brought up the holographic helm console controls. "Becca... may the Iljuna be with all of us. Now... let's get stupid and take on Bellatrix head on."

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"Thanks Ang. It was good serving with you again," Rebecca said over the comm. She was running at a full sprint at this point.

"Weapons armed and ready," Órlaith announced. "I've targeted the Vindicator, and ready to fire at your order."

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

Angel tapped her glasses and brought up her HUD and closed her eyes. "Feel, don't think..." she whispered to herself. "Alright... let's do this. Hit hard, hit fast and hit tactically.. Now that we're free of the rest of the Kitea's bulk, we're nearly as nimble as a fighter. And can react as fast as I can." she looked at the young former Ajem and smiled. "And we're functionally sisters. with me flying and you shooting... we should be enough to take that ship out of the right out and get their forces to panic. We lost a lot of good men and women... that isn't going to go unanswered."

Órlaith

Post by Órlaith »

Órlaith pressed the fire button and the ship released a full spread of torpedoes that slammed into the Ajem ship. "Direct hit. Moderate damage to the Vindicator's shields. The Choctaw and the T'Pol are adrift, and venting atmosphere. The Dresden's warp core is going critical. Escape pods are being launched."
Órlaith
Daughter of Dominus & Bellatrix

Angel Ryder

Post by Angel Ryder »

"Let the other sections pick them up, we're hammering that ship." Angel replied back as she took the saucer into a different pattern and used the tractor beams in concert with the deflectors to literally tear at their shields and cause a section to fail. "FIRE IN THE HOLE NOW!" she ordered and pumped a massive wave of plasma from the drive into the open gap in their shielding before arcing over the ship. "Dad taught me that trick when we were running low power but we had plenty of drive plasma to leak. Annnnnd.... shields are down. Okay Ensign... let 'em have it."