Vive La Resistance

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Kinsey Calhoun

Re: Vive La Resistance

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Maybe he should have thought about that before he took a trip back in time.” Kinsey said dismissively.

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"Well at least if we see a dead version of my father, we'll know it's not him." Jack replied and took her hand. "So there are about a quarter million clones here that just saw you rip their leader apart. And even more civilians... but it had to be done. We've seen the alternative to letting this continue."

One of the clone Captains stepped forward and put his weapon down and his hands up. "I can't speak for all my brother soldiers but...clearly you are the superior being." he took a knee. "We always knew we were disposable, but not quite... THAT disposable." he removed his helmet. "If you are going to kill us all, then you should see our faces."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

The solider before her looked at old as she but she could sense he was younger than her own children. Reaching out Kinsey placed a finger under the clone’s chin and tipped his face up so she could look into his eyes.

“Do you have a name?”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"R-X-3938." He said in crisp military manner.

"Numbers... lovely." Jack shook his head. "RX... Rex?"
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Rex.” Kinsey said, not looking away from his eyes. “I am not above mercy. Pledge yourselves to me and live.”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

Rex looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "So... become your personal army?" he smiled slightly. "A lady of your power doesn't really need it but if you're offering something better than simply bein' flushed. Then I'm with you." he saluted her crisply. He got to his feet and looked at his men. "Alright you lot... if you want to actually live past today... who's with me."

"Traitor!" one of them shouted and was quickly cut off by another shooting that clone dead.

"Ah... the snake eating itself." Jack whispered to Kinsey. "Alright, those of you with us... put down your weapons and come with us. The rest... " he gestured to the armada of shuttles coming up from the Marine and Naval yard. "Y'don't need to be telepathic to know what I'm thinkin'. Choice is your's."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

There was a twinkle in her eye as she watched Rex rally his men.

“Dominus would have killed him eventually. He’s mind is to free.”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

Rex looked at Kinsey and nodded his head. "Not all of us are the same, we're clones but... many of us were rushed. I was rushed so I had a bit more of my own noggin."

Jack nodded his head in agreement. "I am getting that sense. I think... perhaps dear... we can mentally reach out to those clones and we can give them a home on the Korba. Which is what I'm naming our pod's new cityship configuration... feels suitable. He gave you that wonderful power, his name should be honored." he said and saw Jon and Bella's faces on holographic display. "Hey... Presidents Price... uhm... Kinsey took care of Dominus."

"We can see that... are you stayin' to help or just passing through, cause some chaos and then bolt...?" Jon inquired and glanced at Bella. "I believe my wife has a few things to say..."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“If you’re leaving you’re not taking the kids. Not after that.” Bella said sternly. “Not that we aren’t thankful for what you’ve done. But unless you can swear to me they’d be safe with you…”

“They can stay.” Kinsey replied simple.

“Really?” Bella inquired, shocked. “I thought you’d put up more of a fight.”

Jack Ryder

Post by Jack Ryder »

"It is something we've discussed at length and we could both see that they will benefit from your's and Jon's mentorship and love." Jack replied and looked at the First Couple. "They respect you, even if they do everything they can to ignore you I'm sure. And we've got a long road ahead of us, as do you. So for now... they would be better off with both of you. You make a pretty good mum Isabella."
Professor Jack Ryder
Mate to Kinsey Calhoun
Super Genius