Vive La Resistance

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Jonathan Price

Re: Vive La Resistance

Post by Jonathan Price »

"Aye, she does... but... you are still their parents." Jon said as he looked at Jack and Kinsey.

"And we're dealing with a lot right now... more than you realize. We're making a safe place for people like us... and there are more like Kinsey and I than we realized. Feared for what they are. And yes, we are incredibly dangerous." Jack said as he made a clone trooper drop to his knees and remove his helmet so he could rub the spot where his inhibitor chip was. "And these clones... need a place too. Of course, working on the side of the angels than the demons."

"So bloody flowery. I thought you were a science teacher." Jon said with a chuckle.

"Renaissance man. You should see the library my wife and I have set up... but... you're right Bella... it's not safe for them, at least not yet." Jack said and gave Bella a hug. "You're family, ever since dad took you under his wing, you've always been a like a little sister to me. And Jon like a Brother in Law."

"So... what DO we do with what's left of Dominus?" Jon mused.

"We'll sort that out, his remains are too dangerous to simply leave alone, cloning and what not... granted there are probably far more Dominus bodies around, but that's another mission of our's to ensure that he can't come back." Jack said and gestured with his hand enveloped the remains in a stasis field.

"Rather glad your father wasn't here to see this..." Jon looked at the destruction and yet despite how it looked, it was all mostly superficial, although quite a few buildings were down. "Then he'd tell me all the things he did to build Terra Alpha were designed to withstand an attack like this... I'd never hear the end of it." he rolled his eyes. "But as it stands, we're going to need a new place to conduct business." he saw Natalia and Noonian exit the AlphaTek Tower lobby. "I hate to do this... but..."

"I know what you're going to say... don't need to be telepathic to know that." Noonian said and handed him a set of keys. "Floors seven through eighteen are already being prepped, they were basically offices but with the new towers that we're going to have to build, I suspect our tenant from those floors will move to a new building. So give us a week."

"And here I was going to take eminent domain of the whole building... but that should be more than enough, at least until we rebuild. Or find a new site for the President's residence, offices and other government services." Jon said and hummed. "Perhaps the old Compound should be returned to the Ryder family, after all it was only made a government facility because of Nick Ryder and he's no longer here."

"Well, technically AlphaTek Tower was going to be the main building for the planet's management and loathe as my husband is to even consider moving... perhaps it's time. My Sophia Institute has been coming up with dozens of new concepts for our new HQ. So... if you want... once we build our own new tower... AlphaTek Tower can be Terra Alpha Tower and we'll eventually move to new facilities." Natalia gave Noonian a look. "And remember who the President of this company is darling." she smirked. "Besides... we've mooched off of Tony's defense department grade gear long enough."

"Then that IS something we need to discuss then... after we clean up this whole mess, who's left and what happens next. By the way... was Malcolm really wearing Scottish army fatiques? He's my bloody Veep..." Jon grimaced.
Jonathan "Jon" William Price
3rd President of Terra Alpha