Vive La Resistance

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Rebecca Talon

Re: Vive La Resistance

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"I have to admit you do have me at the disadvantage. You are bigger than me, but win or lose on my part you lose. And that face that you are so fond it... It isn't Nicholas. It looks like him, but it isn't him. There's no love or caring in those eyes. Just pure evil and hate, something Nicholas could never have. Honestly, I'm surprised I was able to infiltrate one of your ships as Bellatrix the look is so obvious."

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"Love and caring make a person weak... I'm here and he's gone somewhere.. " Dominus said and chuckled. "As for you being able to infiltrate you resemble Bellatrix, that's enough for the clones. Probably a flaw we'll have to correct... of course once the mission is completed, all these clones get flushed." he took a fighting stance and looked her in the eye. "Just like you."
Lord Dominus

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

"It's not strength to act in your own selfish self interest. It takes real strength to sacrifice your goals and body for others.... Wait is that why you are Bellatrix had kids? Did you think because we had family that we are strong?" She laughed at him a mocking, but honest mirth. "It doesn't work that way. Well," she said finally with a sigh, "I guess it's time for you to try to kill me." With that she charged.

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"Oh I won't just try..." Dominus said as he drove his knee into her gut and pivoted away so he could slam her into the floor, but she dodged his attack. "You're sneaky... this is almost foreplay." he looped his leg around her's and tripped her up and got her onto the ground where he drove a meaty fist to her jaw.
Lord Dominus

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

She felt jaw crack and her vision darkened as she saw stars. She felt the next incoming blow through the ijulna and roll out of it's path letting Dominus slam his fist into the earth. Then she kneed him in the gonads. She used that to scramble free.

Staggering to her feet she touched he mouth and spit out blood. She didn't speak, she couldn't have even even if she wanted to. Instead she used that moment's reprieve to tap into the ijulna to heal some of her injuries. The jaw was just beyond her capabilities.

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"You know I'm going to win this... and then I'm going to take you as a trophy and wipe your whole miserable family from existence." Dominus said as he dove in to deliver a blow to her face.
Lord Dominus

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

She stepped to the left at the last second and sent an elbow to the back of Dominus' neck. At the same time she shot a foot out tripping him. She then used the ijulna to push him forward. Was she cheating? Probably, she concluded, but she had to have something to level the playing field, and she didn't trust him not to use it.

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"Cheating... cool." Dominus said as he reached out with the Iljuna and grabbed her throat and then let her go and swept with his arms. "Point to me... you cheated before I did. Goody two shoes is really just as dark as my Bellatrix." he walked around her and sent up little waves of iljuna powered dust clouds. "You'd sooner die than do what has to be done... and that's why I'll win in the end."
Lord Dominus

Rebecca Talon

Post by Rebecca Talon »

She knew she was. Deep down she and Bellatrix were not as different as she'd liked. She shrugged and ran towards Dominus at full speed. She put her whole weight and the full force the ijulna behind her fist as she aimed for the temple.

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

Dominus was actually surprised by the strength of her blow and took a head over heels roll and felt something crack as his skull hit the ground. His vision was swimming and he felt blood seeping, if her fist was just a bit bigger she may have dealt him a killing blow. Wiping the blood from his nose and mouth onto his hand, he looked up at Becca and almost had a look of 'oh crap I woke up the dragon lady'. He almost wanted her to kill him, just to see what she'd do afterwards... of course his consciousness would be uploaded into a fresh clone or alternate whatever was closest. Then he felt a sharp, intense stabbing at the base of his skull.

"Naghh... what... what are you doing?" Dominus said through the grit teeth of trying to not allow her to see that he was in massive pain.

"Oh that's not her. That's me y'bloody tyrant." a voice said from above them. "As is this."

"All these clones get flushed. Clones get flushed. Get flushed. FLUSHED. CLONES. CLONES GET FLUSHED." boomed on loudspeakers coming from a sleek, organic looking shuttlepod.

"What?" Dominus sputtered as he could see his troops looking at their commanders with confusion and then formed up. The loyalty they programmed in only went so far... to hear their leader saying that he was going 'flush' them. "Oh shit." he muttered

The shadowy figure from the sky tossed down a kilden to Becca. "Finish him... this is the only opportunity you'll get. Trust me on that."

"Don't..." Dominus raised his hand and tried to use his powers, but then the chilling realization washed over him... he couldn't use his powers and his neural link was destroyed, that was the stabbing pain.
Lord Dominus