The Walking Dead

The strike back has started... who will survive... what will change...
Abbygale Porter

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by Abbygale Porter »

"That sounds like suicide," Abby exclaimed. "Surely this army knows who we all are, and you two being ijulna users they're likely to shoot first and ask questions second. You know they were gunning for us. You of all people should know that!"

Victoria Underwood

Post by Victoria Underwood »

"Ah, but they don't know who I am by sight. And by rights both of us are dead, so we'd be a curiosity to say the least. All we need is to get them alone so we can take the clones back here." Victoria replied. "Or somewhere where they can be studied for more than a minute and we can figure out if there's a device or simply coding into their programming that has a kill command. We find that, we can end this assault and get whatever conscripted troops they have to stand down once their fodder is no longer useful."
Tori Thorne aka Victoria Thorne-Underwood
Former Governor of New Georgia - Former Ajem'dasis

A'mira Stormborn

Post by A'mira Stormborn »

"Are you that mad at me? Make me live without you? Well, if it's suicide that you're after I'm going with you," Abby said with a tone that indicated that there was no room for argument.

"There is another option rather than as you humans say: 'a hope and a prayer'." A'mira stated. "We can modify your appearance to that of someone valuable, yet a low threat to Dominus and the Ajem'dasis. A retrovirus can even make your DNA match anyone that we have a DNA sample of. This way it will ensure that they will want to know what you know without being threatened enough to just kill you outright. As far as a weapon... I can't help you. They will certainly search you, and they will find anything that you have one you. Including an Alliance buffer band."
Agent A'mira Stormborn
Narlin Intelligence Division Liaison to
Alpha Section Intelligence

Victor Pier

Post by Victor Pier »

"You are both bloody over thinking this." V'Pier said as he changed into his usual appearance. "We need a few clones to study right? You are women right? What do you women do when you want to get men to drop their guard? They may be clones but they are still mostly human and male at their core. Look injured. Look like you're helpless. Then turn it against them and high tail it back here."

"That was more or less my plan." Victoria replied and patted Abby's butt. "And I'm not mad per se... and I basically proposed. Again. You're just hearing the crazy part of the plan not the full plan."

"Look, if you can get three or four of them alone from their unit... the rest of us can take it from there. Then you space wizards can do whatever it is you space wizards do. Potter... Porter whatever... all you solids look alike... think you can help coordinate the civilians before they do something daft and try to fight?"
Director Victor Pier
Aka: V'Pier

Abbygale Porter

Post by Abbygale Porter »

"Okay," Abby said throwing her hands up in defeat, "Let's do it."