The New Normal

The rebuilding has begun but echoes in the darkness still persist...
Michelle Ortiz

Re: The New Normal

Post by Michelle Ortiz »

Michelle shrugged, "If I lose I think you'll like my opponent too. J'rod Kliss. He's a Bajoran, fair, and not unlike you. Maybe it's my time to see to myself and my family. Let someone else take the reins a bit."

Ang'Jhu t'Radiak

Post by Ang'Jhu t'Radiak »

"Kliss? Seriously he's actually running?" Ang chuckled. "I knew a J'rod Kliss back in my original reality, he was fucking two Vedeks and trying to achieve some kind of 'cosmic awareness' or something. One of the Vedeks was a friend of mine and she was saying she wished he would pick one or the other to settle down with, but alllll he wanted to do was look into Orbs." she giggled lightly. "He was handsome and charming though, didn't mind him. I like you better though. I'll be honest, I was considering spending more time out in your part of space. You have massive gaps in your patrols and I have some amazing frigate Captains that do great policing."

"Well in the spirit of cooperation, we can sending some frigates, that may be all we can do anyway... but if you need patrol ships, we can do that." Angel replied and gave Ang a look. "Already commanding my fleet eh Colonel?"

"i wouldn't mind some gold on my uniform eventually too..." Ang said as she batted her eyelashes at her. "Goddess how do you do that without your eyes going weird?" she shook her head.

"Practice. This is another thought... we're going to have a lot of mustarding out of our Marine forces, I'm sure my son in law is going to be hiring some of them but not everyone I'm sure... do you think if we did a sort of... officer exchange... we could send some of them to help with your own security? Angel said as she sipped her coffee. "Would help to keep morale up, police action is boring but it's still keeping them 'in the mode' than trying to immediately revert to civilian life."

"That's a great thought... ask first obviously." Ang agreed. "I mean better to have them there to support and if they are needed they're already there than to have something happen and try to deploy ground stompers after the fact."
Colonel Ang'Jhu t'Radiak

Michelle Ortiz

Post by Michelle Ortiz »

"We could probably use some to help us build our own. You've proven a need for more than starships. You need boots on the ground from time to time." Michelle replied.