Queens

The rebuilding has begun but echoes in the darkness still persist...
Prince George

Re: Queens

Post by Prince George »

"Deal," he replied, but didn't take her hand not wanting a shock from the force field that sepierated them. "Call me George would you Luv? I never much liked all the bloody titles and whatnot. It's why I didn't take on Duke. Earl of Wessex is bad enough. And if you are so familiar with my file I may not have been much of a fighter in the past, but I was also either pissed or bloody high on one drug or another."

Cassandra Windsor

Post by Cassandra Windsor »

"True enough... George." Cassie replied with a smile. "Still if who we suspect is working with your sister, it'll be far more than you can handle on your own with street fighting tactics." she motioned for the force field to be lowered. "We have a safe house in the city we can work from for the moment. I even have some vintage Savile Row togs for you change into there. Even laying low, no reason you can't look respectable. Never know who you may meet."

Gale chuckled and shook his head. "Or we have a stunning assortment of hoodies, ball caps and sunglasses."

"The idea is to hide him in plain sight not draw attention to him." Cassie deadpanned and extended her hand to George. "I assure you, you are not the first VIP we've had to protect. Or our first royal family member charge." she looked around and whispered in his ear. "Now play along."

"Alright we're going to take this blighter back to the Embassy where we'll process his penalty charges. Thank you so much for your assistance gentlemen, knew we could count on Imperium Air Traffic Safety when it matters." Gale said and shook the guards' hands. "Need anything further, our comms are in your terminal." he also produced a card. "Or call this frequency."

Gale grabbed George's arm. "Not going to evade us again... that's for certain."
HRH Princess Cassandra Hastings of the House of Windsor
Buckingham Palace Royal - Royal Bad Girl

Prince George

Post by Prince George »

George sighed rolling his eyes over the theatrics. He opted not to say anything. There didn't seem to be a point. He simply adjusted his suit and followed them out with his shoulders back.

Cassandra Windsor

"So tell me George, just so I can update my Intel... but your sister, the Queen that is, not Ashley, is she by any chance connected to the Ajem'dasis?" Cassie inquired as she opened the door of their car and helped him inside. "Could that be why you are feeling paranoid? They ARE known to do that to their targets." she glanced up at the sky. "There goes the flight you were supposed to be on. Blegh... such ugly livery, I know it's supposed to be British but that green belly is just... it looks like a bloody flying pickle not a racing green."

Just as she was about to get into the car, she noticed it veer sideways and then exploded into a fireball over the Potomac River.

"Bloody hell on a stick!" Cassie exclaimed and then looked at George. "Perhaps... it's not paranoia after all and we need to get you fuck out of here. Now."

Arthur Talon

Post by Arthur Talon »

"Liv just said their was an explosion," Arthur said over the comm. He was already grabbing weapons and stuffing them into holsters and pockets. He wasn't even bothering to hide his body armor as he ran out of the safe house heading for their shuttle. ""I'll be airborne is three minutes."

Gale Ryder

Post by Gale Ryder »

"Yeah we'll need to get the package to a safe house stat - clearly someone IS after our boy." Gale replied as he gunned the engine. "We'll rendezvous en route."

Gale looked over at Cassie who had her eyes closed and looked as if she was in deep meditation, it was something he had seen her and his father do often when they were trying to track an Ajem'dasis. Usually it was so they could avoid the Ajem'dasis of the era or strike while they could.

"Anything luv?" Gale asked as he glanced at her.

"I'm trying to focus." Cassie replied calmly and took a deep breath. "Arthur, meet us halfway, but don't draw too much attention. Last thing we need is an all out offensive."
Lt. Gale Huntington
Operations Officer

Arthur Talon

Post by Arthur Talon »

"This isn't my first rodeo Cass. I'll stay cloaked, just get me a place to set down that won't draw too much attention like a park or parking lot," Arthur stated as he slid into the pilot's seat of the shuttle. He skipped all the preflight check lists and in just a little over a minute the engines roared to life and the tiny craft lifted off the roof of the safe house. As he banked to the left he engaged the cloak and vanished from view as he rocketed towards the Spaceport.

Gale Ryder

Post by Gale Ryder »

Gale changed his lane and glanced at the sensor display on the dash. "Art, sending you a place we can drive into the shuttle now. Best if we just drop off radar and then we dump the car somewhere else." he glanced at George. "You are entirely coming with us to the safe house."
Lt. Gale Huntington
Operations Officer

Prince George

Post by Prince George »

George stared wide-eyed at Cassie and Gale gripping the arm rests so tightly his knuckles were white. "Who are you people? This is like something out of bloody James Bond novel."

Cassandra Windsor

"The bird watcher or the spy?" Cassie said with a dry chuckle. "By the way luv... you dropped these." she handed him his glasses.