Queens

The rebuilding has begun but echoes in the darkness still persist...
Prince George

Re: Queens

Post by Prince George »

"The spy," he said dryly.

There was a roar of engines, and George was certain that there had been a low flying shuttle or ship, but he couldn't see it. Suddenly out of nowhere a loading ramp and interior of a ship appeared out of no where floating a meter over the road.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" George exclaimed. "You are definitely not Immigration that's for certain."

Cassandra Windsor

Post by Cassandra Windsor »

"Of course we're not, we're still the good guys." Cassie replied and laughed as Gale gunned the engine and drove them into the cloaked shuttle which closed the hatch as soon as they were in and rocketed away from where they were. "We are trying to protect you and prevent as many unintended casualties as possible, but no one said they would just bloody blow up a plane they thought you were on. That's a whole other level of crazy and wicked that we weren't told about." she got out of the car and smoothed out her coat. "So you coming with us or do I need to lay a carpet at your feet your Royal HIghness?" Cassie stopped and looked at him. "Out of pure curiosity, your sister, the current queen... she have any children you know of?"
HRH Princess Cassandra Hastings of the House of Windsor
Buckingham Palace Royal - Royal Bad Girl

Prince George

Post by Prince George »

George slid out of the car and looked around in awe at the shuttle. It was nothing like he had seen before. It was as alien to him as anything he'd experienced before.

He was only half listening to Cassie as he adjusted the cuffs on his suit. "Pardon? Children? I don't know, but the family often pretends illegitimate children never existed."

That hit a little too close to home and he frowned. He'd been told his daughter's name was Astrid. George had many regrets in life, but none no more so than turning his back on his child. His mother told him he must. Mary Vogler begged him to come back to Colorado with her, but he chose the his parents. He had made the wrong choice.

Cassandra Windsor

"Or those that don't toe the line." Cassie said softly to herself. "I'm just worried that if she's trying to take you off board, if she's attempting to keep you from ascending to the throne in any chance. As if that would be entirely the worst thing in the entire world to her."

Prince George

Post by Prince George »

"I have renounced any claim. It goes to my cousin if my sister doesn't have children. That's already established in the line of succession. It could be someone else trying to kill me," he said, but deep down he didn't actually believe that. For some reason, Marissa felt like a threat, and he couldn't explain why.

Cassandra Windsor

"Then that's just bonkers why anyone would want to kill you... unless she's got something else in mind." Cassie hummed as she looked at George. "How well do you know your family's history... the Windsors or rather those that hold claim to the name through blood or marriage have done this before."

Arthur Talon

Post by Arthur Talon »

"Embarassment," Arthur suggested over his shoulder. "The Queen is building something, but she can't do it if young Prince George here..."

"Hey!" George objected. "You bloody look younger than me Yank."

Arthur laughed, "Reguadless scandal is often bad for plans. Especially when it involves a public office... Now death of a family member... sudden and tragic. Well, that generates sympathy, and you can move your goals along a lot easier. Especially with a nation mourning a tragedy and is distracted. I bet you anything the investigation will conclude that that explosion was an accident or tied back to desired enemy. Whomever or whatever that may be."

Gale Ryder

Post by Gale Ryder »

"Even with you not on board that plane, she can still use it." Gale said as he slid a pair of glasses on. "The senseless tragedy... the loss of so many poor souls... blah blah... instant distraction. But I think there is a much larger play afoot. Ever since her coronation she's been trying to make a name for herself and make the United Kingdom into the Empire it once was." he chuckled as he saw George's expression. "Hey I have a British partner... it pays to be in the know and my mum is English as well."

"I think perhaps once we figure out who actually did the deed... we take a trip to London." Cassie suggested.
Lt. Gale Huntington
Operations Officer

Prince George

Post by Prince George »

"Wouldn't we need to be in London for that," George asked confused. "It's not like Marissa came here to hire Nausican mercenaries or something. It was certainly a backroom deal either at Buckingham, Windsor, or Holyrood Castle." He considered it for a minute, "My money's on Holyrood. Forenginers in Edinburgh isn't odd, and getting strangers into the castle easy enough. Windsor, and Buckingham will certainly raise eyebrows if the Queen is meeting strangers secretly. She won't be able to hide that with the staff that's there."

Cassandra Windsor

"That's a good point." Cassie agreed with Geore. "Holyrood is a fuckin' pit, but it's quiet." she nodded her head. "What was she like before she took the crown? Did she have a favorite hideyhole?"