Calling Doctor Love...

The rebuilding has begun but echoes in the darkness still persist...
Kinsey Calhoun

Re: Calling Doctor Love...

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Not so much us this time. The sex is still good though.” Kinsey said matter of fact.

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

Clint nearly spewed out his drink at that. He thought Jack would look embarrassed but he just nodded his head and smiled.

"You look surprised." Jack chuckled.

"Well... I guess I forgot about Kinsey and her lack of filter." Clint said and swallowed hard.
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy

Olivia Ryder

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"You also never grew up in a house where your mother treated sex as an entirely open topic of conversation." Olivia chuckled lightly.

"It was never a mystery which were 'love making' times or 'bang my brains out' times' with her and father." Jack rolled his eyes. "But if it wasn't for good sex, none of us would exist today." he smiled and sipped his drink. "Of course my daughter in law wears collars and chokers that signal what she's in the mood for with my son..."

"It's funny when she worked for dad, I never thought she was that kinky, she was kind of like Angel, almost a dork with no life other than the job. Who knew?" Olivia said with a shrug of her shoulders. "You realize this is the first time we've all had a drink together in over a year? I missed my brother and my sister in arms. There were a lot of things I wished I could have shared with you two... I always hoped that when I looked out in the crowd during a concert, I'd see you two."

"We might have, I flitted around the timeline a few times, I did catch your show at that new arena. My little sister packing an arena... I never would have imagined that. Clearing an arena because of some spy stuff... sure... but actually on stage and with groupies? Grozit that's impressive." Jack said and put his hand on his sister's hand. "Proud of you... you finally did what you always wanted to do."

"And now I'm helping run a shipping company..." Olivia chuckled. "So glamourous but... Lana and Vin need their mother and I made a promise that unless its dire, I'm not an agent anymore. I'm just Ms. Ryder. Or Liv. With so much rebuilding I told Aimee that I'll help with the company until we actually can perform again. In the meantime, I'm trying to build up something that my children can live on while they do... whatever. Lana is taking some more music lessons and has become quite the musical artist, those piano lessons you telepathically gave her really kick started that."

"Well, that was the hope, and I had recently taken it up because Jason and I were trying to compose something." Jack said as he looked at his sister and sighed. "I am sorry... deeply... for how things were when we last saw each other. It took us years to sort of... well... get our shit together. All the while we both realized that things would continue with or without us, but... there was too much collateral damage in leaving things as they were. That's why we're back."

"First time I think you've ever had to tell me you're sorry." Olivia said and put her hands on both Jack and KInsey's. "So... who's ass are you kicking first?"
Olivia Ryder
Performer and Full Time Mom
Ex-Intelligence Officer

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“I’ll let you know.” Kinsey said cryptically.

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"Still as cryptic as ever." Clint said and shook his head. "Any hints?"
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy

Nicole Decker

Post by Nicole Decker »

"Yes, hints would be lovely." Nicole said as she walked over to the little gathering of agents former and present. "I must say I did not expect to see you back so soon." she looked at Kinsey and then at Clint. "I take it you trust her?"

"As much as I ever have, but yeah... she's not a threat to us at least." Clint replied.

"Good enough for me." Nicole said as she squeezed into the booth and sipped her drink.

"So Director... when is my great uncle going to make an honest woman of you?" Jack teased.

"Who knows... I am not entirely convinced a formal arrangement is necessary, besides... as lovers when we get together after weeks of not seeing each other its fun and passionate, if we were married and we got together after weeks of not seeing each other I am pretty sure I would be throwing things at him." Nicole replied and chuckled lightly. "And there is the whole matter of the name... I'm still trying to be taken seriously as a spymaster on my own merit not simply because I'm related to Jon Price or married to Nick Ryder's uncle. I already have bathroom graffiti over emphasizing my chest and Britishness."

"I saw that." Jack snickered. "Malcolm drew it."

"That snot I knew it." Nicole shook her head. "Well, others have copied it and made their own variations... I can't say I'm upset... it's juvenile and only proves that I'm a threat. So bring it on. Same crap that Olivia and Kinsey got... and my predecessors. Women run the spy game on this planet...."
Nicole Decker
Director of the Mount, Strategic Homeworld Intelligence and Logistics Directorate