Calling Doctor Love...

The rebuilding has begun but echoes in the darkness still persist...
Kinsey Calhoun

Re: Calling Doctor Love...

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Maybe.” Kinsey said cryptically as she finished off her tea.

Alexander Calhoun

Post by Alexander Calhoun »

"Nightwitches... sounds sexy." Alex said with a grin.

"Down boy." Jack chuckled. "I swear he's more like his mother some days and other days, he's like his grandfather."

"Or grandpa and mom are more alike than you realize sometimes." Alex said as he put his arm around his mother's shoulders. "So first real op on Terra Alpha in this era at least... so ah... we won't have problems with Clint and Inara will we? What's their status, our intel is a wee fuzzy."

"Can ask them yourselves, they're at the other side of the bar, they just walked in." Olivia gestured.

"Grozit... she looks so young now." Alex gasped as he watched them.
Alexander "Lex" Calhoun-Ryder

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey sighed softly, “I doubt Clint will be an issue.”

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"And why would Clint be an issue?" Clint said as he walked over and chuckled as he raised his bottle. "About time you two showed up again... Dominuskiller and spouse. I really don't want any trouble... it's date night and I've neglected Liara far too much lately." he smirked and looked at Alex. "Little guy sure grew up... shocked he came out of you Kins... why are you still tiny?"

"I know... I am sure grandmother would be quite cross, we've matched her birth for birth and she still fits into her old uniforms." Jack said with a smile. "I don't... put on too much muscle." he flexed his biceps. "Taken up archery."

"Of course you have. Everyone has. You think saving the world with a bow and arrow would prove how insane a weapon it is..." Clint said with a laugh. "Oh and your daughter, she's entirely surpassed me as Hawkeye by the way..."
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence
Codename: Hawkeye/Hawkguy

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“I would be surprised if she hadn’t.” Kinsey said with a grin.

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"Although some people call her... the sane Kinsey." Clint winced. "Of course then they see her in action and go 'yep just like her folks.' Although my son has moved up the food chain, he's barely legal and he's probably got higher security clearance than I do. You should see how big Kaitlyn has gotten." he glanced at Liara and chuckled. "And no we haven't gotten married yet... we're not you guys. Dating is more fun."

"Pfft... you'll change your tune soon enough." Jack said with a knowing grin.

"Shush... no spoilers future boy." Clint said and chuckled. "So... I take it your coming back older and hopefully wiser means there's something coming and you're going to be causing trouble?"
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Of course.” Kinsey replied and grinned. “Want in?”

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"Be stupid to refuse..." Clint said and nudged Liara's shoulder. "So what you think? Cause some trouble with Kinsey?"
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence

Liara

Post by Liara »

It didn’t seem like that long ago they were contemplating ways to kill Kinsey Calhoun. Now Clint wanted to join up with her. Liara was learning more and more that this was Clint. Despite whatever Kinsey might have done he chose to see the good. Just had he chose the see the good in her. Liara however had a harder time with it.

“I’ll watch your back.” She told him.

It wasn’t an agreement to work for or with Kinsey. She would go with Clint if only to keep him out of trouble.
Agent Liara Singh
aka
Selene Lanara

Clint Cross

Post by Clint Cross »

"I know that look." Clint whispered. "And I do appreciate you watching my back, but have a little trust."

"So Liara how are you fitting in here? From what I've heard you've taken down some pretty nasty people. Still shocked that even in on Terra Alpha there are still those trying to make human slavery work." Jack shook his head. "I was helping a couple that you saved, mentioned this badass redhead. Wanted to know your name, told them to name their kid Natasha and they teased me that 'that's such a spy name'"

"Kind of is... you do realize there's like... four or five Natashas and variants of that name in SHIELD and Naval Intel. Although they were all born around the same time, so I'm thinking it was just 'the' girl name for a minute. Like Jenny or Brittany or Kathryn were." Clint shrugged his shoulders. "Says the guy who agreed to Kaitlyn. Course there are more Isabellas lately. Which is... amusing."

"People still say she should run for President when Jon's term is up." Jack chuckled. "She'd probably smack us for even suggesting it."

"You'd be right. I'm just happy she's happy... and that she and Liara actually hang out every so often." Clint said and sipped his drink. "I gotta ask... this whole Dominus thing... it's over right? I mean... we're just cleaning up other messes but he's done right?"

"Far as we've seen yes... course there are others that have worked for and with him that we have to handle." Jack replied. "And the damage he caused... it's going to take a while to fix, that's why I'm working out of Unity Tower to try and help some of the nearly extinct races have a fighting chance, even if it means mixing but at least they'll still live on."

"Always makin' babies... " Clint laughed.
Director Clint Cross
Naval Intelligence