Calling Doctor Love...

The rebuilding has begun but echoes in the darkness still persist...
Kinsey Calhoun

Re: Calling Doctor Love...

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“There’s a thought.” Kinsey said with a straight face as she took a sip of her tea.

Alexander Calhoun

Post by Alexander Calhoun »

"Sounds like fun though if you ask me mum." Alex said as he slid into the booth next to his mother. "Although a wee jealous of my 'uncle'..." he handed her mother a padd. "Isn't that Granmum Alice's bestie?"

Jack glanced over. "That does look like her." he smirked. "Spoilers Olivia."

"You two just looove saying that." Olivia shook her head and laughed. "Alex looks like a Ryder, but those eyes are all yours Kinsey and that cocky smile of his. Last I saw he was just a little boy."

"Grew up." Alex said and held up a ring on his hand. "I still have that tiger's eye ring you gave me that belonged to Great-Grandpa Leo."

"I honestly thought you'd lose it, rather impressed." Olivia nodded her head. "So Kinsey... I take it you want the old Alpha Section office?"
Alexander "Lex" Calhoun-Ryder

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“The office. Gear. You know the usual.” Kinsey said with a smirk. “We’ll handle staffing.”

Olivia Ryder

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"Good, because I have no idea who we'd give you. SHIELD has taken most of the agents I used to run simply because they lost a lot of personnel during the Dominus War." Olivia sighed. "Oh and my uncle is still sleeping with Decker. So you can't have the penthouse, but they vacated the office and moved operations to the lower bowels of the Terra Alpha Tower. Of course you two could always manage to find a place to crash anywhere."

"All they need is a sofa and a blanket and privacy." Alex said with a slight wince. "Give them any thing bigger and... things start levitating and exploding." he rolled his eyes and gestured to the bar and brought over a bottle of a wine cooler. "And yes I'm old enough to drink..."

"So... real talk Kinsey... how... are you after all this?" Olivia inquired as she put her hand out to her. "You were through a lot, seeing you so confident looking again... I'm not used to seeing that."
Olivia Ryder
Performer and Full Time Mom
Ex-Intelligence Officer

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“It’s been years Olivia but if you want an answer. I was fine the moment I killed Dominus.” Kinsey stated matter of fact. “He suffered and it was enough.”

Olivia Ryder

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"Then that is good enough answer for me." Olivia said as she tapped a few things into a padd. "Welcome back and... thank you. Although Lana and I still have nightmares from all that. Luckily the Ryder name hadn't been too badly damaged but people still wince when they see someone that looks like dad. I miss him."

"He comes back... eventually." Jack said, keeping the truth close to his chest. "But I am rather amused that our clones haven't drawn too much attention."

"There's a few that actually defected and worked for us, Tali cleared them." Olivia sipped her drink. "I even have some as delivery drivers, we went local too... AlphaPrime Delivery. 'Anything you want in less than two hours, why use a replicator?' It's a dangerous service, especially for books. I have two bookshelves full of things I have yet to read, even though I read one book a night."
Olivia Ryder
Ex-Intelligence Officer

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

“Rex will be happy to know his brothers are thriving on Terra Alpha.” Kinsey said with a glance over at him.

Olivia Ryder

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"We've been trying to make sure they are taken care of, wasn't their fault." Olivia said and closed her eyes. "Even if they did kill a lot of good people, but... I blame Dominus, Bellatrix and their spawn. We still haven't found Ophelia... course she could have dozens of clones out there."
Olivia Ryder
Ex-Intelligence Officer

Kinsey Calhoun

Post by Kinsey Calhoun »

Kinsey nodded as she sipped her tea.

“Jack did you have anything else you wanted to reveal?” Kinsey inquired.

Olivia Ryder

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"Well... you were the one telling me not to say too much." Jack teased as he sipped his Scotch. "Oh we need to keep an eye on T'Kir and Malcolm, I think that assassin guild is going to take a shot at them soon. There were so many that tried to take them out, but T'Kir usually killed them first but there were a couple we had to help with."

"Wouldn't be the Nightwitches?" Olivia raised an eyebrow. "One of my captains ran into them. Tried to steal his ship, luckily I arm my pilots..."
Olivia Ryder
Ex-Intelligence Officer