Who IS Angel Ryder?

The rebuilding has begun but echoes in the darkness still persist...
Olivia Ryder

Re: Who IS Angel Ryder?

Post by Olivia Ryder »

"I'm proud that my chair force sister actually managed to take down a guy that big on her own." Olivia said with a smirk and motioned to the security guys to take the man away. "Every time I think you've gone a bit soft, you do something like that. And in heels. I have to admit, as hard as mother was with our training... it does come in handy."

"Tell me about it. And there are times I can literally hear her clapping." Angel shook her head. "Your lipstick is smudged."

"Oh... right..." Liv blushed slightly and looked at her compact mirror and touched it up. "Blame the wife."

"Mmhmm. Thanks for coming though, you didn't have to bring security." Angel replied and smoothed out her dress as she put her notes down on a table.

"They came in same time as I did. I'm out of that remember?" Liv pointed to the tight pencil skirt she wore. "I don't even dress tactically anymore. I mainly came because I wanted to see you before you got mobbed by reporters and others and I haven't spent more than ten minutes alone with you in months." she closed her eyes and sighed. "I know it's silly but... I feel like... I just miss my other half. I mean, we spent most of our lives on our own paths, but we're twins. We shared a womb, we have a bond and... I don't know if it's because this new body is more... raw, but... I miss you more than I ever really did." she bit her lower lip. "Mother would think I'm just being a silly emotional twit, but she wasn't a twin."

"I feel the same way." Angel said softly and hugged her sister. "You know, I could always find a place for you in my staff or nearby."

"Sis, I work across the street from your office." Liv cocked her head "And besides, you couldn't match what Aimee pays. Plus after all the tours we did, it's nice to be on Terra Alpha more. But if you need someone to back you up, just call, I'll be there in a flash. Of course, you do know that if you need things couriered, you ARE using US for that."

"Yes I know... so do you think you'd be up to playing at the victory party? Not that you HAVE to, but we haven't shared a stage in a while." Angel wiggled her eyebrows.

"Let me guess, you're looking for an excuse to sing tonight?" Liv said with a laugh and patted her shoulder. "Sure, but one condition... I play that purple Ibanez."

"My Nita Strauss? That's older than Warp Flight?" Angel hummed. "Oh... alright... "
Olivia Ryder
Performer and Full Time Mom
Ex-Intelligence Officer