What Do We Do With a Problem Like Ashley?

The powers that be attempt peace while forces from darker realities try to take over our reality by any means necessary.
Marissa Windsor

Re: What Do We Do With a Problem Like Ashley?

Post by Marissa Windsor »

Marissa looked at the bag and gave him a look. "Very well, I'll go, in my absence I expect you to comport yourself in a manner befitting your station. Otherwise you WILL be on the streets that you look upon so fondly as your alma mater. And don't let your whores go through my closets... like that one time. In case you were wondering what happened to that hunter green Jaguar, it went to replace the outfits one of your whores stole. We aren't the Imperium, we don't have orgies."
Queen Marissa of the House of Windsor
United Kingdom, Earth

Prince George

Post by Prince George »

"I have never paid for it, and I haven't done anything like that in years. Not, that you care, but I haven't even shagged a girl in eight months since Mindy and I split. I'm not as pathetic of a loser as you think I am."

He grabbed the door handle and started to walk out, but something made him stop, "You know, I think I might just go with you. Could be a fun journey, and if you decide to bind and gag Ash I'll be there to stop you."

Marissa Windsor

"Then be ready to go in one hour... I want to return before the next vote." Marissa said as she tapped her intercom. "Get me two tickets to Terra Alpha, fastest ship and route you can book. I want to leave as soon as possible." she looked at him and put the money he tossed on the desk into a drawer. "Perhaps she will listen to you more than me. I do recall the last time we had a discussion it ended up with us in the hedges, missing shoes and a front page cover on the Times."
United Kingdom, Earth

Prince George

Post by Prince George »

He sat down in a chair across from her and propped his feet on the desk. Adjusting his tie he grinned, "Ready."

Marissa Windsor

"You just want to be as annoying of a little prat during this whole thing don't you?" Marissa rolled her eyes and grabbed a padd and her handbag. "Oh very well, let's go. There will be a shuttle waiting for us."
United Kingdom, Earth

Prince George

Post by Prince George »

"Oh don't worry. You're off your trolly if you think she's going to greet you warmly. You'll be fuming before the end of it. This whole thing is going to go cock up, and I want to be there to laugh."

Marissa Windsor

"I'm not concerned if she's happy only that she understands and comes home with us." Marissa said and cocked her head toward the door. "Maybe I'll simply have the two of you stay together and leave me to run this region in peace, after you've done what is needed to be done."
United Kingdom, Earth

Prince George

Post by Prince George »

"I might just bloody take you up on that. Though, someone has to stop you from doing something monumentally stupid."

Marissa Windsor

"You do realize you're smarter than I am if you actually applied yourself, I apply myself... what's your excuse?" Marissa said and pulled out a pair of sunglasses from the desk. "For as much as we fight and bicker, you are still my brother and Ashley is still my sister, we are all we have left. I still give a shit about you both."
United Kingdom, Earth

Prince George

Post by Prince George »

"Flattery will get you no where sis," George said