Hacksaw to the Family Tree

After the deaths of so many, it is time to rally and fight back. The Alliance is put through it's greatest test since it's founding, but can it retain its soul and the ideals they fought so long and hard to uphold? Will the darkness overtake the light? Will the Alpha and Beta Quadrants be the same when the dust settles?
Bellatrix

Re: Hacksaw to the Family Tree

Post by Bellatrix »

"I prefer the shadows. Subtlety and cunning is more my style, but this time I believe you to be right. Sometimes it is best to bash your way through an obstacle. We have made our plans, now we execute and the chips fall where they lay."
Lady Bellatrix of the Ajem'dasis
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

Ophelia sat on the edge of her chair and smiled. "We say we are the superior ones, we believe we should rule the galaxy, then it's time for us to put up or shut up. We achieve our goals, then we have proven we are the Lords and Ladies of the galaxy. We fail, we're defeated, then we had no place thinking we're rulers. But we have the might, we have the power, we have the network. The Ryder Clan won the last war, we'll win this one. They won because they are united, we are finally united."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Dominus

Post by Dominus »

"Well said, but this is going to end one of two ways, we succeed and the galaxy is our footstool or we are eliminated. BUT they can only really kill us once, Mars and Gorvan Prime are still dead planets, as are any others that defy us. That will be our lasting legacy. And what will inspire future generations." Dominus replied. "That is if they manage to kill every version of us. Which is nearly impossible."
Lord Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

Bellatrix rolled her eyes, "The Alliance will acquiesce to our demands, but it's a stall tactic. I would prepare for that."
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"I think that's a foregone conclusion, they'll have something planned. No matter. We've still got tricks up our sleeves and plans to execute." Ophelia said as she crossed her arms. "I do hope the Alliance gives us Mattis... I have a theory about older men I've been dying to try out."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"Ophelia dear would you like to come with me to New Georgia? It would be good for you to see how weakness can corrupt even the Ajem."
Last edited by Bellatrix on Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consort of Dominus

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

"Sounds like a good idea mother." Ophelia said and glanced at her father. "I hope you won't blow up another planet without me while I'm gone." she pecked his cheek and smiled. "I do hope Underwood tries to defy us... I have always wondered if females that lay with other females are as useless after coitus as males." she smirked. "It is late night in New Georgia now."
Ophelia
Daughter of Dominus

Bellatrix

Post by Bellatrix »

"We shall find out. The Vindicator will rendezvous with you in a few hours. I have to say the slip stream drives in this reality are quite nice to have. It would have taken me a week to reach you the old fashioned way."
Consort of Dominus